Chapter 2: Where am I going?

Recap: Jake is driving Jen and Nicky to a party, but he gets pulled over because of his speeding. The cop notices that Jen is not wearing her seat belt and orders her to come with him. However, do you think it was because of that violation? Or because he has her eye on her?

"You have to come with me."

I just stay glued in my seat. There was no way I was going with this stranger .. I don't even know what he looks like. I don't even need to go with him. I didn't do anything.

"What. Noo-Why should I?" I started saying to this black figure outside of Jake's window.

"Not following the rules will be another violation if you don't come with me right now. You don't know what I can do. I'm the county police chief."

"I don't care who you are, I didn't do anything." No one can boss me around like that.

Then suddenly, the officer walked over to where I was, opened the door, and looked at me straight in the eye. Holy shit, he's really hot.. oh god what are you saying. Shut your mouth, Jennifer. Before I could think about his sexiness, he took out his handcuffs. I gasped loudly. Handcuffs?? He's gonna handcuff me??

"Yes, I will if you don't get out of the car right now."

I looked over to Nicky who was quietly sitting in the front looked at me too. Aw poor Nicky, she looked so worried. She was trembling. She doesn't like things like these. I gave her a sad look and murmured, "I'll be fine." She nodded and I turned her head to notice that the cop has been staring at me. Creep. But sexyy.. I shook my head.

Before I could think about getting out of the car, I felt something cold touch my hands. He was putting the handcuffs on me. Are you kidding me?? I was going to come, Jesus Christ.

"What are you doing, I'm coming, aren't I?

The devil said, "Yeah I know, but I just want to see you get mad. You're hot when you're mad." Did a police officer just said that? Jake started cracking up loudly and Nicky smacked him for being immature. Actually, the cop was being immature. He interrupted my thoughts by saying, "Now, can you get out of the car or do I have to carry you?"

A whisper came from the front. Of course it was Jake. "carryyyy herrr."

He began to lift me up.. I leaned back and yelled "NOOOO."

He grabbed my waist *oh god* and set me on his shoulders. His hands were on my bare thighs now. I shouldn't have wore this dress today. Thinking about the dress, why did I wear it? Oh yeah! That party we were supposed to go to. Brian was going tonight. Awe, I feel bad now. I made him come. Maybe I should text him later telling him I couldn't make it. Brian is just a friend of mine. He's really sweet and cute. He has blonde hair and blue eyes. He had a thing for me before, but I rejected him. I don't like him like that. I don't know if he still likes me though.

He slowly started getting out of the car as I was screaming, "Call the cops.. Oh wait you are one. Ughhhh Nicky, save me. What is this devil doing? Who does he think he is? YOU DON'T KNOW MY DAD."

"Will you shut up already?" He opened the front side door. I thought he'd make me sit in the back. He carefully put me down and I quickly pulled the dress down so my thighs weren't showing anymore. I angrily moved the hair that was on my face and huffed. He just chuckled and put the seat belt on me. He walked over to his side and got into the car. I didn't feel scared. In fact, for some reason, I felt safe in the car... with .. no, no one I mean. Don't even say him. 'I wasn't going to.' Yes, I'm talking to myself in my head.

I noticed Jake's car was still there. I'm going to kill that little.. language... idiot.

The idiot next to me started the car and drove away. I realized he was speeding. "What the hell, aren't you a cop? Why are you speeding?"

"Oh, don't worry. I always drive like this." Yeah, that's what Jake said too. But no, look what happened. I'm in the car sitting with a complete stranger. And I don't even know where we're going. "WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?"

"Oh my god, stop screaming. You're hurting my head."

"Then you should let me go, you know." I stretched my mouth into a big smile.

"That won't happen. Sorry."

"Well, can you tell me where exactly we're going?"

"We? Oh I was thinking about dropping you home, but if you like, we can go to my place and maybe"

"Don't even finish that sentence. How about dropping me home?"

"Nah, I think I'll let that one pass." I looked at him straight in the eye and wondered why he was doing all this. He doesn't even know me.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." I made a face at him for like the 100th time now.

"Ughhhhhhh."