"You seem like you got really comfy here. I'm glad to see that."

Yeosang nodded. "Yeah. I like it here so much."

Jongho nodded his head. "You can always come where ever you want here. You know that this door is usually locked, but you can always ask me or anyone else to unlock it. You know I would let you in my room too, even if I never let anyone in there." 

Yeosang smiled a bit, looking down to his lap as Jongho kept rubbing his ankles. Yeosang just relaxed and allowed him to do so. 

"Can I clean up your wounds then? You did so many things for me, and yet I didn't do anything to pay you back." Yeosang mumbled. 

Jongho shook his head. "Why would you need to do anything? You kissed me, it's more than enough."

Yeosang blushed as he got up from the sofa in the matter of seconds, trying to ignore Jongho who giggled. 

"Shut up." Yeosang grumbled as he got out of the room. 

Jongho shook his head and followed him to find a emergency kit. 

► ► ► ► ►

Hongjoong hummed as he typed on his phone, smiling a bit as his mom sent him a picture of kimchi fried rice she made. 

He missed his family a lot, but he also liked his work. He knew it was wrong because he is doing illegal things, but things like spying on people were just interesting. 

His family was worried, but he was just doing those things online, and not in real life. That's less dangerous at least. Hongjoong understood their concerns however. 

"Who are you texting, shorty? Your boyfriend?" Someone asked suddenly. 

Hongjoong jumped, looking at Seonghwa who was looking over his shoulder and smirking a bit. He furrowed his eyebrows and placed his phone back into his pocket.

"What the fuck?" Hongjoong mumbled. 

Seonghwa giggled. "That's a bad word, Joongie. Good boys don't talk like that."

Hongjoong made a disgusted face. "Not your business who am I texting. You really don't need to know about that."

Seonghwa smiled, showing off his perfectly white teeth and making Hongjoong suddenly understand how good he looked. 

"Why are you so cold towards me? All I want is to be near you." 

Hongjoong rolled his eyes and walked away from Seonghwa, but the man just shook his head and followed him. 

"Where are you going, Joongie? I though we were going to spend time together."

Hongjoong scoffed. "Spending time with you? I would rather eat ants than do that ever."

Seonghwa shook his head. "Why are you so feisty? You just don't seem to get that I want to date you. I've been saying that for almost 2 years now."

Hongjoong froze there and just stood in shock. No way. 

He isn't going to date Seonghwa. He is literally always flirting with everyone, and yet he says he wants to date Hongjoong? He wondered how many times has he said that already and to who.

That guy literally had more girlfriends more than Hongjoong can count. He switches them like socks. 

He sighed. "How many times have you said that to others?"

Seonghwa suddenly furrowed his eyebrows and just stared at him in confusion. 

"What? I didn't say that to anyone. You're the first."

Hongjoong tsked and rolled his eyes. Of course he would say that, but he really wasn't interested. Seonghwa has been all around him ever since he joined the group, but Hongjoong knew that he was just faking it.

He really didn't want to waste his time with Seonghwa, but that guy just keeps bothering him. 

"You also said that to them, huh?" Hongjoong mumbled.

Seonghwa shook his head. "What? Hongjoong, I didn't say that to anyone."

"Just save me from excuses. I don't want to know." 

Seonghwa watched as he took his stuff and shook his head. 

"Hongjoong-"

Hongjoong quickly walked away, not turning to look at Seonghwa who just stood there. 

If that was what Hongjoong really thought of him, then Seonghwa will have to try harder to win him. 

He knew that it was not a surprise, but Seonghwa has been courting him for almost 3 years. Seonghwa had so many girlfriends before, but Hongjoong was the one he wanted. He was perfect.

But he knew why he thought like that. Seonghwa will make him fall for him no matter what.