"Dayvon" I moaned in the process of me trying to pull away. 

My body was spun around until my eyes were meeting his. 

He pushed his dreads out of his face glancing down at me. 

"Why did he have to be so fine?" I thought to myself. 

"You know I love it when you say my name like that" He mumbled. 

I smirked before pulling his face to mine, Von almost lost his balance but grabbed my ass as I jumped into his arms. 

We both fell into the the wall as I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance.

Von broke the kiss as he threw me onto the bed. 

"Why are you so eager?" He asked with a smirk. 

"The question is why aren't you?" I mumbled. 

"Open your legs" He demanded. 

He left soft kisses down my thighs before lifting my legs over his shoulders and placing his tongue into me. My body jerked from the anticipation. 

"Don't run now" He mumbled. 

I was a moaning mess until my body tensed up. "Are you going to cum for me?" He asked. 

I nodded, not being able to form the words together. 

"Not yet," He said as he flipped me over onto my stomach, while he pulled his clothes off. Von positioned his body behind mine pushing his tip inside  

"Fuck" we both moaned out. 

Von placed his hand on my shoulder putting his hand over my mouth. "Stop being so loud before you wake the kids," He said. 

My body jerked forward as he thrust into me again; this time I bit down on my bottom lip.

I felt numb from the waist down, but it was a feeling I missed. 

"Come ride me" He mumbed in my ear, sitting on the edge of the bed. 

I tried to position my body slowly, but he was showing no mercy as he grabbed my hip pushing my body onto his. 

Air was caught in my throat as a wave of pleasure and pain took over me.

"Damn, how still so tight after all this time?" He moaned out. 

I smiled, grinding my hips before keeping a steady position. 

"My fingers were tangled into his air as he gripped my waist tighter. 

"Your phone is ringing," He said with an attitude. 

"So?" I questioned. 

"It's probably your boyfriend" He mumbled pushing me off of him. 

"Are you jealous?" I asked. 

"What do I look like? " He said.

"Jealous," I said with a laugh. 

My phone buzzed again as I reached out for it. 

Nicki's picture appeared on the screen. 

"Why are you calling me in the middle of the night Nic" I mumbled as I answered the phone. 

From the corner of my eye, I could see Von rolling up a blunt. 

"First to make sure Von didn't kill you, and also to tell you that you better be on the flight to L.A tomorrow!" She said. 

Before I could respond Von sat beside me pulling me into his lap. 

"What are you doing?" I asked curiously. 

"Who?" Nicki asked. 

Von kissed my neck before placing his tip inside me. My body slipped down, taking my free arm and placing it around his neck as he picked me up pinning me onto the wall.  

"Nicki--- um, I'll call you back or just see you in the morning" I squeezed out trying to keep my voice as light as possible. 

"Why? Tell me what happened with Von" She said. 

Another light thrush into me sending a wave through my body. 

"Tomorrow" I groaned out. 

"Oh, I know y'all are not," Nicki said.

Von grabbed the phone throwing it onto the floor before attacking my lips. 

"I--- hate you," I said fumbling over my words. 

"No, not right now" He groaned. 

---- AUOTHER'S NOTE: It's time for us to talk about how toxic both Von and Jas are TOGETHER!!!!  We taking a trip to L.A. with the gang and them so you know it will be drama! Dave will be there too