Chapter 29

#LLKV💙🕊

Author's Note: sorry I haven't updated in a while but I've been packing because I'm moving tomorrow. Hopefully I can update again Sunday ! Hope y'all still rocking with me .

Von's POV

"Oh look the man of the hour." I heard Leah say as I walked in.

"What is it?" I asked already knowing part of what was going on.

"You know what's up man." Durk whispered in my ear.

What the Fuck are you whispering about? Nicki yelled at us.

We both turned our heads  in their direction.

Nicki, Jasmine,Leah and Shay all stood on one side of the room as Brittany stood by herself.

"Fuck" I whispered to myself.

I already knew what this shit was about.

"Jas, It's not even what you think." I started out saying. You know I don't even fuck with her.

I could read her face expression for the first time in a long time. I hadn't felt this guilty about anything I didn't do but I knew how it looked.

"So you're telling me why I had been kidnapped, you two were off fucking?" She asked.

Her words came out two clam for my liking. I thought to myself.

"No!" I yelled as I tried to process what she has said.

"I put that on folks and them." I've never touched her. Ion know what she's been over here saying and shit but you can't trust her.

"Stop lying Von." You know we have been doing this for a least two months now. Brittany said.

I glanced at her. "I'm about to drop this bitch now." I thought to myself.

"I'm about to beat this bitch ass myself." Leah said.

What the Fuck is really going on? Nicki yelled.

Nothing is fucking going on. I said again.

"Y'all go upstairs." I said towards the kids.

"No! They are going to stay right here because we are leaving. Jasmine said.

"No the Fuck YALL not." I said, as the words ran out my mouth before I thought about it .

Yes, we fucking are. I'm tired of this shit. Y'all two dumb-asses belong together.

What type of sick game is this? Play like y'all fucking hate each other in front of us but having fucking sex behind closed doors . Jasmine said.

Listen to that shit. It don't even sound right. Her ugly ass always with y'all. When the fuck would I have time to do any of the shit she has filled your head with. You know she's always been jealous of you... and us. I said .

Everyone in the room was silent besides us .

"You make time for everything else so I'm sure this would have been no problem for you." She said as she walked towards the door.

She stopped in her tracks as she looked back towards Brittany .

"You were my sister." I cared for you when nobody else would. That's the only shit that hurts.

You just wait until my freaking arm is out of this cast. "I'm going to beat your ass." She said.

I could here Durk laugh softly from behind me.

She walked closer towards the door as she held the car seat in her other arm .

"The kids were right behind her as they kept their head down low."

Move. She said calmly.

I was still unable to read her expression.

No. I said you weren't leaving. It's too much shit going on. I don't care if you're mad about some shit that didn't happen. I said.

"She needs to leave though." I added.

"I don't care what y'all do." Just move out my way. She said again as she bumped into my side .

She reached for the door knob, as she opened the door I glanced at a figure that was there .

Memo? She said . What's wrong with you? Why are you bleeding.

My head quickly shot up.

"Run." Was all he said as he was pushed out the way. As another man appeared pointing a gun.

"I grabbed Jasmine as she still held onto the baby car seat as the first set of shots let off inside the house.

From my side eye I saw Durk grabbing the kids as they rushed behind the chair for cover.

My heart quickly began to pump faster the more shots rang inside the house.

"I looked down as I only had my hand gun on me." It wouldn't be a match for the shots they were letting of inside the house.

"I looked down at Jasmine as she was looking up at me."

"Move!" She yelled . I have to go get the kids .

"I could hear the hit on fear in her voice for a moment."

They are fine. "Just trust me for a moment." I said.

Roy popped out around the kitchen with a gun that let off many rounds as he passed me.

"Go towards the kitchen, and get in the car and go." I'll find you later.

"The kids will be there." I promise.

"She nodded her head.

As I watched her exit into the kitchen, I stood up as I popped off 10 shots with my new clock not even giving anyone a chance to run.

I hit two of the guys in the chest and the other one in the arm.

"What the Fuck!" That shit burn. He yelled.

"Von, I told your bitch ass I would come back to get my sister and kill your hoe ass." He yelled.

I knew that voice from anywhere. Clearly they had beat the info out of Memo about my whereabouts.

"I'm still here and you're bleeding." Who the bitch now? I yelled.

Baby are you ok? I heard another voice.

"I looked up as I saw Brittany."

"That bitch been setting us up." She was fucking dead to this family. I thought to myself as Durk gave a nod as if he could read my mind.

Bitch! I'm good. Stop doing that shit and wait in the car. He yelled at her.

"I'll be back for your ass Von." He yelled as I heard footsteps walking away.