Chapter 34

*They been running from me they whole life but I ain't into chasing no hoes*
                                                      -King Von 💙

#LLKV 💙🕊

Jasmine's POV:

The sun was halfway down once I opened my eyes again.

"About time you woke up." I've been waiting all day to show you something. I heard Von say .

He was sitting in a chair near the way.

"Why are you sitting in the dark looking creepy?"
I asked annoyed.

"Shut up scary ass up." He said as he threw a pillow towards my head.

"Ugly ass still can't throw." I said laughing.

"Yeah, but I bet when I shoot I won't miss." He said.

Really can't take the hood out of this dude. I thought to myself.

"What do you need to show me? I asked.

Just get dress. Wear something nice but none of that hoe shit your friends be wearing. He said.

"I'll make sure to wear some of that hoe shit then." I said laughing as I walked towards the bathroom.

"Yeah keep trying me." He said. Them dudes that be watching you blood going to be on your hands. He said.

My mind instantly thought back to last night. The reason why I slept in so late.

I glanced back towards Von as I could tell he hadn't been asleep yet.

Part of that had been my fault as he stayed up watching me after I refused to go to the hospital after my asthma attack.

If we had one downfall in our relationship it would be that we never talked about to events that really toll on us personally.

I walked back towards him as I kissed his cheek.

His eyes showed that he was surprised. "Thanks for last night." I said as I ran back towards the bathroom.

After 20 minutes Von was yelled from outside of the door.

"Jas hurry up." He said.

"Alright, just chill out." I yelled back.

Inpatient ass. I said under my breath.

I placed my hair into a tight high bun as I slipped a white fitted dress on with red heels.

I had two of my Chanel bags out which were red and white.

I opened the bathroom door "baby which one red or white?" I asked.

He glanced me up and down, "It don't even matter because you about to go back in there and put on some jeans."  I said look nice not fucking fine. He said.

"I laughed." Thank you baby, I'll carry the red one. I said as I grabbed my phone and headed towards the door.

He was mumbling to himself as he walked out.

"Oh I forgot my wallet." I said.

What you need a wallet for gang? I'm with you. He said.

"You right." I said laughing.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we hopped inside the car.

"Don't worry about it." Just ride.

I rolled my eyes as I sat back.

I played around with with the radio until I heard a Nicki Minaj song come on.