Chapter 24

LLKV 💙🐐🕊

Von's POV:

"Take her upstairs " Nicki yelled as we bust through the front door .

What the fuck did she think I was about to do? I thought to myself but kept that comment to myself.

Jasmine was still asleep as I laid her on the bed.

Part of me was a worried as she made no attempt to move at all on our way home.

"Her left arm is broken." I heard Brittany say from behind me.

I know. I said in a whisper. The doctor is on his way. Should be here any minute.

I held jasmine's right  hand a little tighter as the room was full of silences again.

What the fuck happened there ? Brittany asked .

What the fuck do you think happened ? I said

Is he dead ? Brittany asked .

Not said . I said . Wanting to leave the conversation at that .

Nicki walked in the room with tears in her eyes. She still felt somewhat responsible for what happened with Jasmine . But I took full responsibility over all of this.

She walked towards the other side of the bed as she placed a warm rag across her face wiping the blood away .

"She'll hate me when she sees me." Nicki said.

Nah she won't. Y'all too close for all of that . Durk said from the doorway. His arm was still wrapped in a sling.

Nicki glanced at me as Durk walked further in the room. He hated shit like this as much as I said.

I nodded my head in Nicki's direction agreeing with Durk, but I wasn't sure at all how she would take everything.

"She doesn't hate y'all." Maybe just a little upset. A girl said from the doorway .

I turned my head as I noticed it was the same girl that was in the room with Jasmine.

"Who the Fuck is this?" Brittany said.

Be quiet, I said towards her.

"What ya name?" I asked her.

Shay. She said proudly.

What all did she say? I asked.

"Nothing really." She's pretty much stubborn with her answer. She didn't let me pick her mind too much and I didn't really have a chance to . She added.

I laughed in my mind. " Of course she was. I thought. 

"I know you from somewhere" or you know somebody I know Durk said.

"Pooh Shiesty" is my brother. By the way can I use someone phone to call him. She said. 

What the fuck! That's why I haven't heard from him. He's probably been looking for you. Let's go downstairs and call him. Durk said. 

I didn't pay too much attention to it as I was only worried about Jasmine. Nicki and Brittany walked out with them. 

Her face was a little clearer as all of the blood was wiped away.