Ch6. Love and chaos?

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Later I found them and went to take the shower

I was drying my hair then a sudden question poppped in my head.

𝑊𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐸 𝐴𝑅𝐸 𝑀𝑌 𝐹𝐼𝐿𝐸𝑆?

Wait let me think. I got that file from the secretary, then I came out of the office chating on the phone. I had my file at that time. Then I met Vihaan I still had my file then we talked and I still had the file. '

Then he booked me a cab and I went inside it. Oooohhhh I didn't had my file at that time. Fuck. Don't tell me it got wet in the rain 😭.

I have to find it. My work depends on it. I am famous doesn't let me be reckless.

I got change in PJs and went outside to search my file.

𝐹𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑖 𝑗𝑎𝑎𝑛 𝑘𝑎ℎ𝑎𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑖 𝑡𝑢.
*𝑘𝑎ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑔𝑦𝑎 𝑢𝑠𝑠𝑒 𝑑ℎ𝑢𝑛𝑑ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑜𝑜*

I took the lift and the doors opened.

Files bro my files PLEASE GOD SAVE MY FILES 😭

Wait!! What is Vihaan doing here and oooohhhh WITH MY FILES. Yesss my Files✨

𝐻𝑒 𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑦 𝐹𝐼𝐿𝐸𝑆𝑆𝑆𝑆𝑆.

I ran and took my files and hugged it.
"MY BABY I WAS SO WORRIED" I said to the file.

I realized there was 𝑉ihaan standing in a hug position. His hands were wide open like he was about to hug me.

𝐹𝑈𝐶𝐾𝐾𝐾𝐾𝐾. 𝐴𝐴𝐾𝑅𝐼𝑇𝐼𝐼𝐼𝐼.

I embarrassed him. But wait he is drenched in water and he is shivering.

"How did you got here? And you are looking so drenched in water."I asked in concern.

"Well , you know I tried to do some good deeds and brought someone's files. SAFELY. But bhai kisi ne dhayan hi nhi diya." He said.

I can see he got hurt as I completely ignored him.

"Heehhehehehhe you know I was sooo worried about my files.So I.." I began.

" I am sooo sorry that I went first to my files I was so worried about them. I apologise for that." I said .

"Are Maafi ki kya zarurat. It's alright." He replied.

"Did you ran here ?? I mean your clothes are spoiled due to rain and mud." I asked in concern as HE GOT MY FILES SAFE HERE but he was drenched.

"When you left I returned to the bench and saw your files there, then I remembered that you told me these are very very important. I thought you will be worried for this. So I took these and went to my car and was on my way BUT there was a truck that was stuck in the way. That's why I covered it and ran to your building." He said explaining me all the stuff.