MOONY

Harry woke up and did his usual training for the day; it had been a week since him meeting with the Blacks, Longbottoms, Lestranges, Malfoys, Tonks and Bones. He felt exhausted as he was learning to cast the protego shield and the stunner (stupefy) the previous day. He felt frustrated as he was not getting these 2 spells to work immediately like he could master other spells. Aquaris berated him for over exhausting during the training and informed him that these two spells were usually learnt by only the 5th year Hogwarts students and that he was being too harsh on himself. Hadrian still felt put out due to not being able to learn these two spells but he also felt determined to master those two spells how many ever times he had to practise.

As he was having lunch he felt a package drop in the Gringotts postal box. He was intrigued as the Monthly Bank statement was not due until next week and he could not think of anyone who would send him personal mail as he just met up with most of his family a week ago. He noticed that the package was from Sirius and that it had a letter attached to it.

Harry ripped open the package and found that it contained an object that looked like a small piece broken off from a mirror. He then opened the letter which read,

"Pup hope you are in good health, as you can see I sent you a two way mirror that myself and James created. I want you to call out my name clearly and we shall talk face to face about some other topics."

Harry felt sceptical as he held the mirror in his palms, he knew about the Marauders and their infamous pranks from his father's portrait. Slowly wondering if this was one of the pranks of his overgrown child of a godfather and promising a nice stinging to Sirius mentally if it were really a prank and called out clearly, "Sirius."

Harry waited for five minutes and his patience was thinning, as he was about to keep the mirror on the table Sirius's face appeared on it with a massive grin.

"Hey there pup, I see that you have received the mirror safely. I doubted if that it would pass the Gringotts Mail box's protective enchantments." Sirius said.

"Hey Sirius, what is this that you claim to be invented by you and my father" Harry asked him

"This is the two way mirror that we used to communicate with if we were not together or whisked off to serve separate detentions. Just call out the name the mirror vibrates, it was dead useful during our pranking days and even more useful during the war" Sirius said reminiscing about what appeared to be his Hogwarts days.

"Hmm this is a pretty good enchantment, I will research on it and can you link multiple mirrors like this or only these 2 are linked" Harry asked.

"Only 2 and about the linking you have to ask James as he was the one who did it, I just did the vibration, protection and password lock charm on it, in this case our names are the pass codes to speak with each other" Sirius answered.

"By the way what did you want to talk to me about" Harry asked back suddenly remembering about the letter his godfather sent with the package.

"Yes Harry Remus replied and asked for a meeting with you at your convenience" Sirius said. It was then that Harry remembered that he had asked for Sirius to set up a meeting with Remus John Lupin another marauder alongside his Father and Godfather. He wanted to listen to the reasons that the man had for not trying to see him once also even though his Father, Sirius and Remus were thick friends.

"Very well, set up a meeting tomorrow" Harry sighed.

"All right pup, please just give him a chance to explain himself" Sirius requested.

"All right godfather" Harry told with an indeterminate expression.

"Also why not come to my home today and have dinner today, you can also play with Hydrus and Eleanor" Sirius suggested.

"I will think about it" Harry told him and they said their goodbyes and Harry continued his training for the day. As Sirius had suggested Harry had dinner with them and enjoyed spending time with Hydrus and Eleanor. He found he enjoyed Hydrus's mischievous and jovial nature and Eleanor's witty remarks. After thoroughly enjoying his time spent with Sirius's family he went back to the Potter castle before performing some occlumency exercises and headed to sleep.

The next day Harry woke up and did his usual training and after having lunch he prepared to meet with Remus Lupin. Sirius refrained from attending the meeting as he felt this conversation should be between Harry and Remus. They were about to meet up in Sirius's Somerset cottage. As he used the port key provided by Padfoot to arrive there.

He noticed a person with straw coloured hair and scarred face already waiting there sat in a chair patiently. As the person whom Harry knew to be Moony saw him approach he stood from his chair to greet him before pausing momentarily starring at his face.

"Hadrian it is so good to meet you pup, I saw you last on your first birthday. You look so much like Prongs and Lily. I am Remus John Lupin" Remus croaked.

"Hello Mr Lupin, now let us discuss the agenda of this meeting" Harry said emotionlessly.

"Nonsense none of that Mr Lupin stuff, you can call me Remus or Moony if you prefer. As for the meeting I would like to sincerely apologise to you Hadrian, I know I failed you and your parents but I was wallowing in self pity and self loathing, and I also lost my mind thinking that Padfoot betrayed Prongs and led to the demise of Prongs and Lily, all of them who were my good friends. I admit that should not have been a reason to not attempt to contact you, but I tried going to the ministry who did not provide any of your whereabouts citing me being a werewolf. When I went to Headmaster Dumbledore he simply stated the wards will not permit any magical human to enter the home. Even then I tried to search for you in the area I knew to be Lily's sister's house, but alas I had no luck. Believe me Harry I tried, I did not abandon you. I saw James, Lily, Sirius and it pains me to say the traitorous rat Peter as my Pack and you as my cub. I always never gave up ways to contact you, from trying to send you letters, to trying to contact you through the muggle way of telephone but your uncle denied your existence. Please forgive and just give me a chance" Remus pleaded.

Harry thought over Moony's answer and discussed with Cosmos. They agreed to forgive Remus and give him a chance.

"Remus I forgive you, you can also call me Harry. But be warned I forgive only once and do not give out any other chances" Harry said.

"Thank you Harry and I will not disappoint" Remus told him.

Harry and Remus chatted for the next few hours and then Harry returned to the Potter castle and went to sleep after doing his usual occlumency training.

AN: Hey guys sorry for the short chapter and delay. I am finding it tough to manage my time between university, Health checkups, Studies and Writing. I never knew simple medical scans could be so draining.

As for the next chapter, it will be out on Wednesday or Thursday (6thor 7thDecember) and it will contain time skip and Harry meeting Daphne and oc will be within the next, so please suggest the family names you want the oc to belong to. Your wand suggestions have been noted

Thanks again for reading through the chapter and hope you enjoyed.