TRAINING AND LETTERS

Harry woke up and had breakfast and was also feeding Cosmos raw meat which he seemed to prefer over cooked ones. Harry was feeling both nervous and excited as he was about to begin his training. He had told his Grandfather about Cosmos and all the portraits in the room were shocked as he had the famed mythical creature as Harry's familiar. His Grandfather then instructed him to go the castle vaults and pick the wand of previous Potter Lords and members to which he felt the most connection to. Harry did as instructed and went into the vaults and browsed the wands for over an hour and felt over 135 wands but he suddenly felt a pull coming from the other direction when he saw a wand which was placed below the name Aquaris Potter.

He picked it and went back to his grandfather's portrait. His grandfather told him that he expected the wand to be most suitable to Harry as Aquaris was the Potter who had a Chronoros familiar and that with the same wand he wiped out an village of Dwarves which were attacking the British Isles to Conquer the land and the Dwarves were actually winning due to the sheer number but Aquaris used a single spell that spread eldritch black flames that wiped out the settlement of Dwarves attacking and hence there were very few Dwarves left in Britain now. His wand contained his familiar's feather, a dementor's ash(when a dementor dies due to heavy burning it leaves behind greyish black ash) and a griffin heart string for the cores hence his wand was one of the few tri-cores and his wand wood was an ancient yew from the tree planted during the anicient era also called the era of Arthur Pendragon, Myrddin Wynn Emrys and Morgana Lee Fay and prosperous times of Avalon.

Then his grandfather told him to tune his own magic with the wand core which took him about 2 hours. After tuning his own magic with the wand he felt power rushing through it. His grandfather then started with the theory basics of Transfiguration, Defensive and offensive magic, Charms, Herbology plant safety and Potions Safety and these were just introductions. By the time this was over it was already time for dinner. His grandfather told him to have dinner and return after which he was given basic occlumency lessons, Harry grasped the concept easily as he was a natural. He was then told to meditate for half an hour and then go to sleep.

The next day Tipsy woke him up at 5 in the morning where she told him that his grandfather had instructed him to run 10 laps around the castle's quidditch pitch and then do 5 sets each of 10 Push ups, 10 Sit ups, 10 Pull ups, 10 crunches and then practise some punching and kicking on a punching bag provides to him. He was exhausted by the time this was over and then he went to take a shower, and then he had breakfast. By time he finished breakfast and reported to the portrait the time was 8:00 am. His grandfather then told him that physical strength and upkeep are also as important as magical ones as it will give an advantage over the opponent and helping in dodging non-shieldable spells. His grandfather also told him to take an muggle martial arts class of his choice to improve his physical prowess and he was also provided a timetable morning after waking up at 5 he had to do physical activities then 8-10 in the morning he had potions which would be taught by his grandfather then 10-12 he had defensive or offensive magic(alternate days) then 12-1 was lunch break, 1-3 in the afternoon was charms and 3-5 was transfiguration then 5-6 he had herbology and Care of magical creature(alternatively), after 6 in the evening he had leisure time and was just instructed to meditate and practise occlumency 20 minutes before his sleep.

He then was then asked to go to the dungeons. Where his grandfather's other portrait was present, his grandfather had created the sleak easy hair potion and also created a potent pain killer that could reduce the after effects of Cruciatus curse. He then started learning about cure for boils potion a basic medical potion. His grandfather then started explaining how ingredient work and react with each other, react to the material of the cauldron and to the number of stirs. Then he told Harry to make the potion providing Linfred Potter's text. Linfred of the Stinchcombe had made skele-grow and some other potions and he was responsible for the Potter's amassing their wealth. If Harry made a single mistake then Tipsy was instructed to clear his cauldron and he had to start over again. It was frustrating but Harry understood it was done to make him perfect in art of making potions.