"Here she go callin' again- what you want Tianna?"

"My bad, somebody called me. Like I was sayin' send me her grocery list so I can go. Where you at?"

"What I tell you 'bout questionin' me?"

"Not to but det ain't een questionin' fa real. Ian seen you all week so maybe I wanted to but never mind Kamarion."

"Get my mama what she need n imma think about it. Why yeen call me all day?"

"Been busy" She shrugged "Yeen det fuckin' busy."

"I want some dick." She whispered "Dets all you ever want find a fuckin' hobby."

"Fuckin' you is my hobby. Imma see you today bae?"

"Iono" He shrugged "You gone be home?"

"Prolly"

"WHATTT?!" She dragged out. "Why you keep being dry wimme? Want me to hang up?"

"No, i'm talkin' to you."

"You're not tho..."

"Ite foo just hang up if you want to, ion give a fuck." He shrugged "No cs why you gotta be like det?"

"Bye Tianna" Saint hung up the phone then Melo died laughing. "Shit not funny."

--

A few days had went by and Saint hadn't left the house for anything. He wasn't hiding he just knew he didn't need to be all out and about like he usually would be.

"Don't take nunna her shit or imma beat yo ass. I know how much in hea nigga." Saint spoke giving Quez him and Faiths money.

He always gave Faith more money because she has kids and more responsibilities than Quez. Saint made sure his mom and siblings always had money because he didn't want them broke or asking anybody else.

His dad wasn't terrible but he didn't check in on them as much as he should. It had been a while since they even heard from him.

"Uncle" Maci spoke so they both looked at her.

"Me or him?" Saint pointed

Maci pointed at him so he picked her up and kissed her on her cheeck. "What you need Maci?"

"Mommy"

"You finna go home to your mommy right na. Yo uncle Quez gone take you. Ite?"

"No" She shook her head. "Why no?"

"She wanna stay witchu." Quez spoke "You can't stay wimme I got stuff to do. Imma get you another day."

Maci pouted then crossing her arms. "Hmm here go $5." Saint took a 5 out his pocket and gave it to her. "Money!" She smiled

"You gone go wit Quez na?"
"Yea"

He kissed her cheek then passed her to Quez. After the two of them left he was about to close the door but he saw Halo walking up.

"What you want?" He asked as she walked inside. "So we not together no more?"

"Foo" He sighed rubbing the bright of his nose.

"Ian finna do dis shit witchu errday. Allat arguin' don't be worth shit foo. All you wanna do is be a whore so imma let a whore do what a whore wanna do."

"See... why you always gotta call me out my name Kamarion? I haven't even done anything with anybody. You da only nigga i'm fuckin."

"So if I go through your phone ain't gone be no niggas in there?"

"Dets not being a whore. How does textin' a nigga make me a whore?"

"Answer my question Tianna."
"Yes Kamarion"

"Ite then, case closed. Fuck out my crib."

Saint sat on the couch with Ghost and rubbed him. "Bye foo!"

"Why you treatin' me like I did sum wrong after you already forgave me? You being weird as fuck n ion like it."

"So leave"

"Why we can't just talk about it Kamarion?"

"Cs ion wanna talk."

Halo sat next to him on the couch then kissed his cheek. Ghost started growling at her before he could even say anything.

"Betta get yo dumb ass back. If he bite you ian got nun to do wit det."

"Both a y'all just mean as fuck. Ian even do nun to be honest."

"Is we good?" She asked "I'm good... but iono if you finna be."

"What you mean?"

"How you boyfriend doin?"
"Who? Cs you sittin' right here."

"Da one det can't seem to stop blowin' up yo fuckin' phone."

"Red?" She asked so he nodded. "Umm iono ian talked to him- what you do?"

"Ian do shit." Saint laughed "Nah you did sum cs why else would you ask?"

"Iono" He shrugged "Kamarion fa real, what you do?"

Saint started laughing louder then turned the tv up to ignore her. "You killed em?"

"Iono" He responded truthfully. "Stop playin' game foo, what you done did?"

"Bet det nigga won't talk to you nomo. Dets all I gotta say fa real."

"You sick"