Hurt at first glance

Jimin groaned as soon as he opened his eyes. Slowly adjusting to the sunlight, he looked around and frowned seeing himself lying on the ground. As confused as he was, he quickly picked up his phone and checked the time, his frown deepened even more realizing that almost a whole hour had passed. 

Looking back, he noticed the frame and cussed under his breath. Getting up he dusted his pants and sat inside his car. Once again checking the location sent by Carlo, he sighed and decided to leave home. Quickly glancing at the frame, he left the place.

Reaching home, he didn't even bother to look around to notice some slight changes and walked in his mansion. Apparently the whole mansion was silent. He frowned and slowly sat on the couch while removing his shoes. 

"Ma?"

He called for his ma and received no response. He was about to search for her when he received a phone call from his hyung. 

"Hel-"

"Bl00dy bas!ard! Where the f!$k are you?!"

Jimin frowned at his words, "What the f!$k hyung?"

He heard Jin laugh in sarcasm, "Oh! You're asking me?! The meeting ended an hour ago, where the f!$k were you?!"

Jimin squinted his eyes, his head spinning around feeling himself get heavy as each second passed on, hinting that he would soon pass out.

"What meeting hyung?"

Again that sarcasm laugh, "PARK F!$KING JIMIN! DID YOU HIT YOUR F!$KING HEAD SOMEWHERE?!"

Jimin patted his forehead, feeling his head about to burst, "Hyung I'll call you later."

Not waiting for the response he hung up the call. Heaving a huge sigh, he looked around while massaging his forehead, "What the f!$k is wrong with him?" Murmuring quietly he stood up from the couch and walked to his room, to calm himself with the peace of his life.

Entering inside and he was met with another heft of silence. Lazily roaming his eyes, he found her curled up, hugging her knees and lying down on the bed. A small smile embraced his face as he inched forward to the bed. 

Reached the edge of the bed, he sat beside her lying down figure and she slowly moved her head up, giving a free show of her non stop tears to him as his heart skipped a beat for a second. His nerves acting quick and he immediately raised his hand. 

Anika flinched and moved back, giving off a shock to Jimin. His eyes nervously fluttered up in disbelief. His lips parted at her move and the way her whole body was shivering. He quickly dropped his gaze to his hand in the air that just simply wanted to wipe her tears.

He gulped at the discomfort and forwarded his hand towards her. She flinched but this time he wiped her tears before she could even move. Sitting on his knees in front of him, he tried to embrace her, but she kept on pushing him. 

Jimin frowned with pain, his own eyes unknowingly tearing up as he tightened his hold on her.

"What happened love?" He softly whispered and he swore that he felt all her movements halt for a moment before she slowly raised her head and looked at him. Jimin's heart tightened at the sight, her broken tears breaking him as if he were glass. 

"D-Don't c-call me t-that."

She lowly whispered, the pain evident through her voice. What was happening?! He was confused and hurt.

She looked so broken that he couldn't even dare his guts to continue to look at her eyes as he immediately dropped his gaze. 

Anika once again tried to pull herself away from his embrace but his hold on her stayed still. 

"P-Please leave m-me."

She begged and Jimin's tears finally fell. He immediately left her and watched her instantly turning to that ball again.

His own hands started trembling as he watched her crying out. Scooting closer to her, he asked, "W-What is wrong A-Anika?"

Pulling her head up from her arms she whispered with pain, "You."

Anika held the collar of his shirt, "I-I told y-you to l-leave me, b-but no, y-you wanted to r-ruin me, d-didn't you? Y-You wanted to r-ruin me for p-pleasure?"

Jimin was internally screaming at whatever was going around. He didn't understand a single word. Was this a prank? It must be, cause why else would his dear wife cry like this? And ruin her? For pleasure? What the f!$king h€ll?!

He held her hands, "What a-are you t-talking about Anika? I-I have the g-guts to ruin y-you? D-Do you think so?"

Anika stared at him in disbelief. Was he speaking like he was so naive when he actually did ruin her.

"Yes! You do have the guts, cause you did ruin me!"

His breath hitched at her words. This wasn't a prank. But when did he even ruin her?! This morning they were happily sharing glances with each other, lovely smiles passed and now? He ruined her? He was shocked, cause he knew, every inch of his body and soul knew that he didn't have the guts to even hurt her. What f!$king dream is this that he ruined her?!

"A-Anika, I d-didn't ruin you love-"

"Don't call me that."

Her tears fell, her whole body feeling weak after not eating anything for a whole day and she leaned her head on his chest. Her ears annoyed upon hearing his desperately quickening heartbeats as if they were trying their best to stay alive.

Jimin shut his eyes, wrapping his arms around her waist, he kissed her forehead softly. She scrunched her face at the touch, his shirt sucking her tears as he whispered, finally trying to make everything right. He didn't understand anything, but could he continue to see her broken? No f!$king way!

"L-Let me m-make everything r-right? Hm?"

Anika gritted her teeth at his words, remembering that horrible night when he ruined her like a beast, pushing him away, she glared at him, "How?! Huh?! How?! Will you erase that night from my memory?! Will you?!"

Jimin was simply falling more deeply into a black hole of confusion. 

"W-What night?"

Anika scoffed with a chuckle, "Of course. Y-You've been with m-many other women t-that you c-cannot remember one in p-particular, yeah?"

Jimin was getting irritated now. Was he insan€?! His mind cussing himself even after knowing that he didn't do anything wrong as he nodded, "I'll e-erase that n-night from y-your memory, okay?"

Anika stared at him, her heart knowing that he would fail miserably as she looked away. 

"A-All the best then."

Jimin looked at her, his sad eyes taking in her broken figure and he immediately looked away. 

"I-I'm sorry."

Anika shook her head, her tears falling more as she whispered, "You s-should d!e for this s-sin."

Jimin understood what she meant by that night, but didn't she give her consent? Didn't they make love? It wasn't forced. It wasn't a f!$king r!pe. It was pure love. 

But right now, he just followed along her words and nodded, "I'll k!ll myself if I don't make things right."

Anika froze. Nervously lifting her gaze to him, she looked at him to see him crying as much as her or even more than her. She unknowingly gulped and quickly looked away.

This man wasn't the one who ruined her. But then... who else could he be?