A gap-No!

"WHAT?!"

His growl echoed through the whole room, startling all of his family members as they stared at him in shock.

"Jimin. We just informed you about a business trip in Russia"

His grandpa repeated the shocking news once again to the young man who was looking at everyone in disbelief.

"It's my wedding in two months"

"Yeah, so go and finish the work soon"

"Grand-"

"What is wrong? You're anyways not meeting her then?"

Jimin's orbs twitched for a second, "Yeah, but still, even I have to prepare for the wedding"

"We'll handle everything Chim"

Jimin wanted to yell out his frustration, but kept quiet for now.

His mom and grandpa were talking when suddenly his dad walked to him.

Wrapping his arm around his shoulder, "Son, this is my revenge for taking some part of my wife's love"

Jimin clenched his jaw, if it was someone else, he would have already been dead, but what to do when it's your own father?!

"You think I don't know about you meeting her? Hahaha awww poor chimchim"

Later

Jimin couldn't sleep, two months away from her?!

NO! F!$KING! WAY!

Opening his eyes, he stared at the canvas right in front of the bed, hanging on the wall, this painting would do for now.

Looking at her, all her beautiful features, his eyes slowly started closing on its own. His heart still pounding hardly against his chest.

Morning

Jimin didn't want to leave the room, all her pictures in canvases, he wanted to take it with him, but the second grandpa sees it, he would be shipped to Africa, and that too only his organs as he surrendered the idea immediately after he thought about that.

Reaching the jet, he didn't even glance at his old monster and father, just giving a small hug to his mother, he entered the jet.

He ignored all the air hostesses and walked straight to his private bedroom.

Entering inside, he smirked, he knew that he couldn't bring the canvases, but he still had the pictures on his phone, printing it again is not at all hard.

Plopping down on the bed, and looking at all her pictures through his phone, he felt immense peace as he just lied there, his orbs roaming all around differently pictures, his heart wanting to see her again.

He sighed, checking at the time, he cursed, "F!$king bloody hell!"

Only two hours had passed and he was supposed to be spending 2 months away from her.

Shaking his head, he messaged Carlo something and again went to looking at her pictures.

At night

Anika was about to go to bed when suddenly a knock was heard on her window, she flinched, her heartbeat picking up its pace uncontrollably as she looked here and there.

The knock was heard again as she felt her heart beating right at her throat.

Walking to the window, with a nervous mindset, she glanced at the figure and gasped loudly.

Immediately opening the window, she let the person in.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be on a business trip right now?"

She whisper-yelled at the person, who was finally feeling his heartbeat stable after seeing her.

"I'll come see you every night"