𝖘𝖐𝖎𝖕𝖕𝖎𝖓𝖌

Start from the beginning

Didn't know skipping class was that easy...

"So, are you accompanying me or not?"

"Sure, but I'll be only until you buy in the album store if that's okay with you, Sookie," Haechan replied giving the girl a wink.

"Who even gave you the right to call me that? You're such a weirdo, even though you technically made that nickname. Whatever, let's just go," Eunsook said with an annoyed tone in her voice, crossing her arms with the chips in her hand.

Haechan chuckled at the girl's actions, so that side of her was still there after all.

"Brings me back to three years ago... Wait, no, you idiot! You're not together anymore, you're not supposed to be like this around her, get a hold of yourself, Donghyuck," Haechan thought.

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

HAECHAN and Eunsook went to the album store that was just next to the convenience store walking around as Eunsook tried to find the album she'd been looking for.

"So, what album are you exactly looking for?"

"The Gl-," Eunsook replied but before she could continue the next words, she finally saw the album and said, "Oh, there it is," before going to where the album was and picked it up. Haechan took a peek at what she was looking at and was surprised.

"You still listen to us? The taste is still there, I see."

"Why? Am I not allowed to? Just because we broke up doesn't mean I'll act like your group doesn't make bangers. Besides, I need to get my guaranteed Chenle photocard."

"You're Chenle biased now? I mean, you give me the vibes now. How long have you been liking him?" he asked, trying not to bring up anything that had the word 'break-up' in it.

"He's been my bias wrecker for quite a while but I decided to promote him to the ultimate bias level, it's probably been two years now."

What timing, that was around the same time we broke up.

Fucking idiot, I told you not to think about the past, just look forward to what's happening right now.

"You're into energetic guys then? Your type changed, huh?"

"I don't have a specific type, Haechan. I thought you knew that."

"Come on, you know I'm just kidding around. Besides, there are some things I need to catch up with my new friend."

"We've literally only talked for two weeks."

"I don't care, I still consider you my friend. Don't forget, you gave me your Insta, so you must trust me enough."

"Whatever, Haechan," Eunsook said rolling her eyes while they both stood at the counter as the two of them waited for the cashier to finish up the album payment.

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

"YOU wanna unbox it together?" Haechan asked while Eunsook stared at the album she just bought in absolute awe.

"Nah, gonna do it later."

Haechan pouted at what the girl said before replying with, "Come on, I need to know who you get. That's so unfair, maybe you end up getting me and I won't be able to capture that golden moment."

"Why ask me a question then if you won't take no for an answer? I'm gonna do it when I get home. Besides, don't you have practice?"

"Yeah, but seeing which photocard you get is more important than pra-"

Before Haechan could even finish his sentence, his phone started to ring which caused the man to take it out as he saw the contact name. He then gulped realizing who it was and shakingly answered the number.

"Hello?"

Despite the phone being on Haechan's ear, Eunsook (who was a bit away from the boy) somehow was able to hear the conversation because of how loud the person on the other line's voice was.

"Lee Haechan, where the hell are you??? You've been out for one hour and thirty minutes, I didn't know getting fresh air took that long. You thought you could get away from trying to skip practice, huh? Come on, the others are waiting for you, they're literally dying over here."

"Yeah, yeah sure. I'll be there."

Then, the call ended. Haechan turned to Eunsook giving the girl a threatening look,

"You better send me a video of it," he said in a cold tone before masking it with a warm smile as he went on his way back to the company building.

"That was... something," Eunsook thought before she took her bike and went on with her day (and trying not to get caught skipping).

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

 ➶ ˚