𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖕 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖌𝖊

┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

'𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛, 𝙈𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙙𝙤, 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣' 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚, 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙞𝙣' 𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

"WAIT, so not only did you meet your ex again, you two are friends now?" Yeona asked while she made the usual coffee Eunsook would order in the cafe.

"Yeah, basically."

"Aren't you at least a bit apprehensive? What if he's just asking to be your friend just to get back with you?"

"He sounded genuine, Yeons. Besides, I'm being apprehensive, okay? I set boundaries between him in case he wanted to be friends with me. I told him that he can only talk to me through my social media and to never use my number until I trust him enough."

"Okay, whatever works for you then, Sookie."

Yeona was not only worried for her friend but also concerned for her considering she was now on the friends stage with the man that broke her friend's heart but at the end of the day, she knew she was just Eunsook's friend and she didn't know all of what happened between Eunsook and Haechan's relationship since she knew that they dated just after they broke up so she decided to not have a say on them becoming friends and just be happy for her friend.

Anyways, Yeona finally finished the coffee that Eunsook ordered so she gave it to the girl and finally waved goodbye as the 22-year-old left the cafe drinking her coffee.

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

EUNSOOK was walking home while she drank her coffee when she heard her phone ding from her pocket. She decided to get her phone out to check out what happened when she received a notification.

haechanahceah sent you a message!

She was surprised that Haechan would message her just days after they met again. Surprisingly, Eunsook felt nostalgia seeing the notification since she suddenly remembered Haechan messaging her almost every day and they would message each other for hours when they were still together. It was their way to keep up their long-distance relationship in case they couldn't see each other.