extra chapter 5

Sangwoo was worried Obama was cheating on him for the 50049843th time, he was right to think that but Obama thought otherwise. Obama was hurt he felt betrayed by Sangwoo's accusations. He couldn't wrap his mind around the fact that Sangwoo would even suspect such a thing, he thinks he is completely innocent. 

"Hubby, why would you think such a thing? we have a child now! I didn't even want the thing yet here we are! I love you so much bbg!" Obama says desperately, holding back his anger towards the situation. "You know why I would think such things! you've done it before what's stopping you from doing it again!? And no you don't cheat on me because you love me, I won't fall for that lie again Obama-san" Sangwoo said angerly oh how he wanted to punch Obama in the face. 

"I saw you with Eric Trump aka my ex's son! You Kissed him on the cheek!" Sangwoo yelled at him, Obama didn't know how to react so he swung his fist and hit Sangwoo in the NUTTTS 

"OW!!!" Sangwoo yelled the pain so unbearable he falls to his knees. "What was that for!??? You bastard!" he yelled angerly at Obama he wanted to put Obama in a blender right now. "I-I-I-I I don't know! It just kinda happened! I really didn't mean to babe! but um Eric is just so sexy just like his father! I couldn't help but want to fuck him! You understand that right?" Obama tried defending himself, very poorly might I add. Sangwoo looked pissed even more pissed than when an alpha male sees a woman breathing without a sandwitch in her hands for him to eat. 

Obama started crying "Please just frogive me! maybe we can have a threesome or something!? I love you so much I don't want to lose you again we've died together before baby so please." Obama pleads begging on his slimly little knee caps, tears running down his cute little cheeks. "A threesome? hmmm I mean he is quite cute....and submissive and breedable looking....hmmm but...okay sure why not! I forgive you hubby wubby boo boo bear!" Sangwoo hugs his sobbing husband in a tight embrace. They kissed hardcore and then fucked. They lived on together and had a threesome with Eric.