Characters Sketch

Wishing you all, A very Happy Year.

We just step in the New Year with new hopes and dreams.

And just with that, let's begin the new story of KareEna

"My Little Love"

_______________

___________

SHO Haseena Malik, 26 years old girl born with all the glory. Her heart is filled with kindness and eyes filled with beauty.

She's a mystery, A dangerous  mystery. From whom the world fears. Being the heiress  of Malik's empire, she chose to serve her nation with solidarity.

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Noor Jaha, A widow of Hayat Malik and a mother of HM. Being rich and royal she never behave the one and always treated all equally.

She loves her daughter unconditional but fears from her daughters anger for spoil their apple of eye.

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Pushpa Singh, CEO of K's multinational company. Yet, being rich and royal blood she never show off her status and royalty.

But she has risen her 19 years old daughter like a princess.

She's her entire world for her happiness she can do anything but always fears about her clumsy nature.

🌹😜🌹🌹

Karishma Singh, A 19 years old girl. She's princess of her mother, doll of her Ami and bacha of her Appi Jaan.

She's not born with golden a spoon but with a diamond spoon.

Just kiddo in front of her family but a little devil for outer world. More than interested in studying, she's interested in riding bikes.  

She gets what she desires from her Mumma and Ami and her this habit is little spoiling her that she doesn't fears from anyone except from one person in the whole universe.

Who loves her the most that a drop of tear in her eyes is like drop of melted iron on the heart of that person.

Yet, getting loved by that person the most. KS fears from one single glare of that person which is enough to stop Karishma breath.

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Billu, the spy is right hand of Malik's and left of Singh and of course crime partner of KS.

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Santosh Sharma, best friend of KS. She's the overflow of innocence whose advantage KS always takes to be safe.

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Cheehat Chaturvedi, constable at MPT but his SHO always cares about him like an elder sister.

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Meera Ji, she's ASI for her SHO but teen ka daba for her cute little friend Kaishma Singh.

_______________
_

__________

Are you all excited to read new book of your fav HM and KS?

Do lemme know do you want to read the new tale or not.