Arknights Operator File: Headmaster

File

Basic Info:

[Code Name] Headmaster
[Gender] Male
[Combat Experience] 100 Years
[Place of Birth] Unknown
[Date of Birth] Undisclosed
[Race] Human
[Height] 200cm
[Infection Status] Medical tests have confirmed that no infection is present.

Physical Exam:

[Physical Strength] Outstanding
[Mobility] Excellent
[Physical Resilience] Excellent
[Tactical Acumen] Standard
[Combat Skill] Outstanding
[Originium Arts Assimilation] None 

Profile:

Headmaster, self-proclaimed traveler with a giant militarized vehicle. His weapons are not present however his armour, bulky as it may be, serves a purpose other than protecting him. Not much is known about him but he claims that he is not from here.

Clinical Analysis:

Imaging test on this Operator shows clear of internal organs, with no abnormal spots or shadows. No traces of Originium was present in his body, confirming this operator as uninfected.

[Cell-Originium Assimilation] 0%

No Oripathy.

[Blood Originium-Crystal Density] 0.000u/L.

How? It is like there is something that prevents him from getting infected. Something like that should be impossible. I need to study him to get all the answers immediately.
- Warfarin

Request Denied
- Dr. Kal'tsit

I should fear what a vampire  like you would do to it...
- Headmaster

Archive File 1:

Headmaster is a strange person. Besides the name, he doesn't share his origins nor his vehicle other than mention Ursus. What he can provide us was that he saved a bunch of children, trained them and left them after a few years. He seemed to be proud of that. 

When he was first introduced to Rhodes Island, he was somewhat stern but overtime, he seemed more gentle. When he does engage in battle however, he is more like machine, sometimes following orders. When he does rescue civilians, he does his best to provide cover.

His personality often depicts him as someone who is able to protect everyone and always reliable outside of combat. When he was asked about it, he claims that he's nowhere as charismatic compared to his leaders. He held high praise for both of the them and yet he seemed sad about it.

I wonder if we would be able to greet them in the near future.
- Amiya

So do I my friend...
- Headmaster

Archive File 2:

Every now and then, many of the operators interacted with him. Despite first encounter, they have learned a lot. Ranging from combat experience to storytelling. Each of them was so fascinating that Operator Savage schedule a class just for his stories. At one point even Dr. Kal'tsit listened to it during her breaks, she seemed to be satisfied.

Whenever he had spare time, he either spends time in the engineering department with Operator Weedy and Head of Engineering Department Closure developing new technologies, teaching the children about the space beyond our home or sitting outside of the Rhodes Island base on the rooftops. He seems like he prefers to be preoccupied with work and anything that could distract him.

When he is by himself, one of the operators mentioned that he looked lonely whenever he looked to the sky as if he's giving a somber feeling. 

Wherever you are my brothers and sisters. I pray for your safety...
- Headmaster