𝟬𝟮𝟭 - 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘

❝𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬❞

𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗛 𝟭𝗦𝗧 , 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰
𝗟𝗢𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗦 , 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗔
𝟭𝟭:𝟬𝟳 𝗔𝗠

The day had been just like any other day, the couple was in the kitchen making breakfast and dancing to music they had playing. Tatum had gotten demoted to fruit chopping after nearly setting the whole kitchen on fire, and Lucy gladly took over pancake making duty. Tatum's phone rang suddenly, so Tatum — knife in hand — answered it.

"Hey Ally,"

"I have amazing news, filming for season 3 of Euphoria is starting next week!"

"No, shut up! Actually?! You better not be fucking with me"

At this point Lucy looked in her fiancés direction to see her waving the knife around like a maniac. "You're gonna kill yourself if you keep doing that!" Lucy hadn't put much thought into what she'd said until the words left her mouth. She tried to avoid saying things like that in case it ever triggered Tatum.

But Tatum, without missing a beat says, "Tried that once and it didn't work! I'll be fine!"

"Well, on that note, I'm gonna leave you to it"

"Okay, bye Ally"

"Bye Tatum"

Tatum hung up with phone and squealed. "Euphoria is gonna start filming again!

"Holy shit that's fantastic!"

"I have to text the girls about this, think you can manage without me?"

"The kitchen is a much safer place without you in it" Says Lucy, wrapping her arms around her fiancés neck as Tatum grabbed Lucy's waist.

"I'm great in the kitchen"

"Honey, you can't even make a pancake" She points out, earning a glare from Tatum. "You almost burnt down our house, our kitchen is afraid of you"

"You're just a hater"

"Please never say that again"

"Fine, also your pancakes on fire"

Lucy quickly spun around and dumped a cup of water over the fire, immediately putting it out. Tatum couldn't help the laugh that escaped her lips as she watched everything go down.

"You distracted me" Stated Lucy in response to Tatum's laughter.

"I call that karma for shaming my cooking abilities"

Tatum left the kitchen and went into the living room to text the group chat that was already blowing up with messages about Euphoria.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗼𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗲 𝗚𝗮𝗻𝗴
𝖠𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖺 𝖢𝗋𝖺𝗓𝗒 𝖡𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁 (𝖲𝗒𝖽𝗇𝖾𝗒) 𝖧𝗎𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖹𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖺𝗒𝖺 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖦𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗁 (𝖳𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗆) 𝖬𝖺𝗎𝖽𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗋𝖻𝗂𝖾