𝟬𝟭𝟵 - 𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗗𝗜𝗚𝗔𝗡

❝𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘸 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘴❞

𝗙𝗘𝗕𝗥𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗬 𝟭𝟰𝗧𝗛 , 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰
𝗟𝗢𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗦 , 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗔
𝟴:𝟬𝟳 𝗔𝗠

"Morning beautiful" Tatum brushed the hair out Lucy's face and kissed her cheek. "Happy Valentine's Day"

Lucy simply smiled, "Happy Valentine's Day, baby"

"It's our first Valentine's Day"

"All the more reason to make it special" Lucy wrapped her arm around Tatum's waist. "You, Tatum Swift, are my shining star"

"Shining star?"

The singer nodded, "My shining star." She repeated. "You're a movie star, the people love you"

Tatum laughed dryly, "That's debatable"

"They do. Everyone else doesn't know what they're missing out on" Lucy tucked a lock of hair behind Tatum's ear. "I love you so much"

The two fell silent for a moment and just stared at one another.

"Y'know, I've been thinking about getting a tattoo" Tatum spoke.

"Where?"

Tatum pulled her arms out from under the covers to show Lucy her scars. "Here. I wanted to get a tattoo over them, or around them actually"

"What'd you have in mind?" The singer questioned.

"You've seen Cardigan tattoo, right?"

"Of course I have"

"That's the one I want, it's cute and it's also a way to make the scars not so painful to look at. But I don't want people to think I got that tattoo just because Taylor's my sister"

"Look," Says Lucy, "Fuck what they think. The tattoo means something to you, don't let some assholes ruin that for you. We can go tomorrow if you'd like"

Tatum couldn't help the smile that crept onto her face. She loved how Lucy could care less about what people thought and how she encouraged her to do the same. "Yeah, I'd like that. I love you"

"I love you too, beautiful"

Hours later the couple finally got the energy to get out of bed and go out since it was their first Valentine's Day together. The two decided on a BBQ place down by the beach since neither of them wanted anything too fancy after the disaster that was the aftermath of the BOA incident.

"Honey, you're beautiful and I love you, but you have barbecue sauce all over your face" Tatum reached for a napkin to clean her face but instead smeared it even more. Lucy simply laughed and shook her head, "Might have to rinse you off in the backyard" She joked.

"I would have so much fun doing that"

"I know you would you weirdo"

Tatum tossed a balled up napkin at Lucy, pretending to be offended, "I'm not a weirdo, you are!"

"How so?" She questioned.

"Miss google drive full of her own shadows is really asking me that?"

"I hate you"

"You love me" Tatum shot back.

It was moments like these that made Lucy realize how much she truly did love Tatum. Lucy didn't want to imagine spending the rest of her life with anyone other than Tatum. The singer hadn't realized she'd been staring at her girlfriend for so long, she was only pulled out of her thoughts when Tatum had spoken.

"Are you gonna keep watching me eat these ribs?" She asked, wiping off her hands.

"Marry me."

"What?" The question was so out of the blue Tatum had almost believed she'd heard her wrong.

"Marry me," Lucy repeated, "I knew from the moment I met you that you'd become someone really special, and I was right. I love you and I wanna keep on loving you till were old. So, Tatum Marjorie Swift, will you marry me?"

The actress was at a loss for words, she opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out. Tatum hadn't quite imagined that this was how she'd be getting proposed to. "Of course I will marry you"

𝗔/𝗡:
what the actual fuck was Argentina night 2. taylor did not play is it over now x out of the woods. she did not sing endgame.
"karma is the guy on the chiefs coming straight home to me" LIKE WHAT?!(&(*:?7?!\
travis held up a "we will stay" sign during the archer. i feel sick. he loves her so much.