Chapter One {Irken Screen Saver!}

Slowly waking up, Dib felt like hell. Everything was disorientated; all he could see was lots of red. Slowly, as to not make his head throb any more, then it already did. He sat up. He felt confused and lost, and he also had a distant feeling that he was flying.

"Weird, why would I be flying?" speaking it out loud didn't make the feeling go away. Then suddenly, the sharpest emotion ever cut threw him! It hurt, but it made him feel less afraid. Dib was angry, and all that loaded hate was directed at one little green alien!

"ZIM! He kidnapped me!" Dib didn't remember much, but the dark feeling was still directed at the Invader. Surveying the room, he spotted his glasses on a little table that was blurry. Putting them on, he realized he was right. Everything is red. Except for the bed he was in and the identical queen one to the right of him. They were midnight black. Staring around, he thought out loud.

"Zim doesn't have this room in his house." Dib knew this because he investigated them all. Sitting up taller, he turned to where the other door was; it was on his side and next to it was the biggest FUCKING TV screen Dib had ever seen but what caught his eye most was the dancing Invader icon as the screen saver.

He almost sprang gracefully out of the bed, but the stupid silk covers tangled around his legs.

"Ahhh...!" Dib screamed as he fell off the bed in a heap. "ZIM, YOU ASS HOLE!" He continued to yell out in frustration by sprouting more curses.

The other door next to the spare bed slammed open. Zim marched out and stood with his clawed hand griping a dark towel around his waist. Glancing down at Dib, the human tried to untangle himself.

"Aw, is Tallest Dib having a bad morning?" Zim cooed this in a silky voice, which made Dib's skin break out in goose bumps. Ignoring his tied-up-self, he stared at Zim in a 'what the fuck' way.

"Tallest? What DO you mean TALLEST? Where am I? Why are YOU so tall! ANSWER me, you ALIEN!"

Dib yelled this so fast it came out as one long sentence. Staring up at Zim from the floor, the human gawked.

What the hell did he do while he was out? His size wasn't small anymore he was tall, really tall, and lean too; with muscles that formed his torso. Everything he had on... uh ... had off. Portrayed Ruler.

"Thank you, Dib-thing for the compliment, but yes, Zim is a ruler," Zim smirked, making Dib widen his eyes at Zim's self-satisfaction that displayed on his face.

"Of waa..what?" Dib studdered hesitantly. He was slightly afraid of what the Invader's answer would be.

"Why, of all that is Irk!" Zim looked at the human in a funny way as he tilted his head.

"Don't you remember anything?" Dib stared at him in disbelief.

OH MY GOD. WHAT did Zim DO to him? Did Dib betray his own people? What did Zim DO? What's going ON?

Zim looked at Dib with pity.

"It seems you finally woke up," he sighed, then shifted his weight.

"Let's see," Zim tapped his chin and then said,

"It started when we were at earth in that disgusting hooman eating place...I, Zim, made you believe I didn't come to skool, but I DID! While you ate, I slipped a drug into your food and, in the process, made you fall asleep. It worked quite well, actually."

He smiled at the memory of it. As he did, Dib's anger boiled, but Zim continued.

"Taking the unconscious Dib to my lab, I inserted a chip into your head; this chip allowed me to give you many things."

"Like what?" Dib couldn't help but snap out.

"Mmm...? Oh a commanding activator that listens only to Zim's voice and stuff ... like a hologram protection device, as well as a locator and information collector."

"WHAT?" The human yelled at him from the floor.

"Mmm; yes. Basically, you are mine to control... Dib-slave." Making some weird sound, Dib ripped the cover off himself and stood in front of Zim. It didn't help the situation that Zim was about five inches taller than Dib.

Shitty alien! Dib mentally screamed at the green alien. Glancing down at the cover in his hands, he noticed that it WAS indeed ripped; right in half.

"Wha...?" Dib stared at the mess in his hands. Then, he looked up at Zim for understanding.

"Oh and more strength then your puny human body can comprehend." He smiled big enough to show his zipper teeth.

Dib glared at him as he advanced.

"Stay, Dib." He barked the command sharply at him. Jerking to an immediate halt, he started to curse him.

"Damn you, you... you MONSTER!" Dib shouted at him from the short distance.

"Don't move." Zim said casually as he circled the human, then once facing him again, he smiled spitefully; inches from the other's face.

"Yes, stay like this till I finish my cleansing jelly. Then you can clean up after I'm done." Glaring as he closed the door, Dib spit out curses as he waited.

For ten minutes, he waited in that spot.

When Zim returned he sported the same kind of outfit he always wears except that the skirt, dress thing was longer; to his calves and split on the left and right side up to the hip so he could have more mobility.

He needs to go to HELL! He looks like freaking sex on a stick! All he had to do was flash a smile at anyone at earth now, and they would follow him.

Dib seethed in jealousy; he didn't even need his costume back there if he looked like this. He raised his eyes and glared into the taller alien's eyes. They seemed to be showing some kind of amusement, and then he smirked.

Wait! Did he just say those things about him out loud?

"Yes, it seems your talking out loud hasn't vanished since your return. My fake Dib didn't do that, but then again, he didn't talk or show any emotion unless I told him to. Zim was getting bored with it."

"I. Am. Not. An. It!" The shorter human gritted out.

"Clearly...." He ranked his eyes down Dib but didn't elaborate it with an expression.

"STOP THAT!" Dib squeaked out angrily. It made his skin tingle... uh ... crawl; yeah, it made his skin crawl. Ignoring the human's protest, he leaned back and straightened his back.

"Go clean yourself." Zim ordered, then he turned, walking over to the messed up bed to lounge. Jerkily, Dib marched into the bathroom.

"Ass hole!" He yelled back at Zim before he grabbed the door to slam it.

"Yeah, yeah..." Zim mumbled as he picked up the remote right as the door closed.

God! He wanted to punch him so much, just the way he said that made it sound like putting chips in people's heads was an everyday occurrence.

The fury built up more.