idfk

The children are js there, and, oh, btw, the identical looking shit kid is Texas.

The other is marky cuz yh.

And OMG WASHINTON D.C. IS PERSONIFIED FOR SOME FUCKING REASON AND RUSHED THERE PANICKED.

Why tf are the nations more shocked that Washington D.C Is personifed? Dunno. They aren't special enough to have their capital personified ig.

"OMGMGMGMGMGMGM WHAT ARE YUH GUYS DOINGNGN!1!1!1!1!1!!1!1!1!1" Washington D.C. shrieks.

"Omg hayyy Amie (it's spelt like that cuz... murica)!!!!!!" Ricky dicky dick says.

Marky has found science material out of his as-... pocket. Marky is here bc it's always some rando ass state with a hyper ass state.

Anygays,

"OI, AMERICA, WHY THE BLLOODYYY FUCKIN HELL DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THESE KIDDOS!!?!?!??!1 !2????1?1?!1?+??1!1!!" iggybrows yells

"Ohonhonhonhon, angleterre, your so mad!!!" *insert perv-y France stuff or wtv*

"SHUUHT UPHJPPPP!!!!!1!!1!!!1!1" Germany yells!!!!!! 😱😱😱😱

Everyone looks at loud ass Germany, not the kids tho. They don't give a fuck.

"Ayo, so, like, bring us to your house cuz ja!!!!" Germany says.

"Bro, wtf-" America says

"No wtf's!!!! Bring us to your house before I get angy!!!!"

And now the nations are all cramped up in a car. Lithuania sum how didn't know abt these little shits even though HE USED TO LIVE WITH AMERIC---

*cough cough*

Anyway, they all get to America's house, and it's a mansion, it looks like a beauty of Elon Musk's money.

So like, the nations are like "bro, wtf, how is broski so richy rich?????"...... even Lithuania......I'll stop 😔.

And then, like, right b4 the step on the property, that anthem with gunshots and eagle screeching plays on the loud speaker, it stops and a bit of chaotic yells happen.

SOOOO, OFC THE NATIONS ARE LIKE "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK."

Right b4 they go inside the richy rich manison mansion *gasp*, America is like:

"Okay, so, *insert boring ass rules I'm not gonna type*."

And then they open the door!1!1!1!1!1!!1!1!1!

----
A/N:

CLIFFHANGER!!!!! AAAAA