Her father let out a heavy sigh and set the folder on his lap as Allison sat cautiously beside him.

"What did Kate say in her text?" He asked her softly.

Allison looked between her father and the blue-eyed man in curiosity before sighing. She opened her phone screen and messed around for a moment before she handed her phone over to her father.

She nervously played with her fingers as her father scrolled through her messages.

His eyes narrowed and his lips turned down. His expression became colder and colder as he read on. His eyes shot over to his wife.

Her arms were crossed over her chest as she stood as far from their guests as possible.

"You encouraged and gave Kate permission to tell her? We agreed to wait until she turned eighteen." Chris ground out before tossing Allison's phone to the man standing opposite of the coffee table from her.

Allison was impressed how easily he caught her phone.

"They are monsters, and you weren't thinking of the good of this family." Her mother growled. "Kate just wants to protect us."

Her father stood up and gestured towards the group. "They are people, not monsters! You and Kate are just as twisted in your thinking as my father is! It's why I won't let Allison meet him! He'll twist her thinking just as he has you and Kate!"

He strode towards his wife, and she cowered back against the wall but kept her disgusted expression defiantly.

"If you know where Kate took Peter's daughter, you better tell us now, Victoria. Kate has signed her own death; written in the blood of her innocent victims. For Allison's sake, don't sign yours as well." His voice spat poison. Allison has never seen her father so angry before.

"Oh, please. I made sure she wouldn't tell me for this exact reason. The only person she will trust is your father and Allison right now." Her mouth snapped shut and her eyes widened. She realized too late her mistake.

Allison gasped as her father reached out and snatched her mother's phone from her front pocket before tossing it over his shoulder.

"Sheriff... I think Victoria needs to be locked up in her study. She is not to leave until after Kate is caught. Be careful. She will try anything, including the window. We can't have her notifying Kate."

The Sheriff took one glance at Peter, who was trying very hard right now not to crush Allison's phone in his hands.

"Go. Do as he says." He raised his blue eyes to Allison who swallowed thickly at the intensity of his gaze. "We have much to tell Allison here. We're going to need her help to get Ellie back safe."

Allison watched as her father took her mother by her arm and led her over to Sheriff Stilinski.

"You and Kate broke the code. I will be informing the council. They will decide your punishment." He said as he passed her over to the Sheriff.

"Your father will be most displeased, Chris." Her mother hissed.

Chris locked eyes with her and grinned. "That man has never been my father. What kind of father trains his kids from the moment they can comprehend words how to kill?"

"I am your wife!" She screeched as the Sheriff took hold of her arm.

"We married because my father and your family made a deal. We stayed together for Allison. I won't let you or Kate bring Allison down to your level."

Allison watched with wide eyes as her father told the Sheriff where her mother's study was.

Her father's shoulders sagged as he came and sat back down next to her.

"We have much to discuss, Allison. It's time for you to know... To learn as I once have, if you so choose."

Allison's mind was reeling. She was beyond confused and wanted answers. She let her eyes roam around the room once more before turning to nod at her father. She needed to know.

~~~~~~

Derek needed to get out. He needed to do something, anything. He couldn't just keep still and lay around.

He pushed off the wall and stepped closer, locking eyes with Peter as he passed.

Peter's head cooked to the side in question.

"I think we should let Kate 'capture' me. I will feel a lot better knowing Ellie is indeed safe. It'll make you guys finding her easier as well. I can howl as soon as I am able."

Peter closed his eyes and sighed. He hated how right that sounded.

"Kate might call Allison and have her see the truth in person if she had Derek. He'll be the proof she wants Allison to see." Chris added in. "It's a dumb idea, but Kate will never guess Derek would get captured on purpose. She thinks wolves are too stupid."

Peter clenched his fists. "The second, and I mean, the second you can, you howl. I will not lose my family again, Derek. Never again."

Derek stood still, body rigid in shock. His heart warmed. He was still unused to having none who cared about him, to having a pack of his own.

His eyes locked onto his uncle's, and he gave a nod.

Peter stepped closer, placed a gentle hand upon Derek's shoulder and squeezed.

"So, what's your plan?"