'I hope you had a great weekend, class 12A. But today, you are all going to have to focus on work...and a new student' he added, looking at the doorway before refocusing on the board. All of the students began to lean out of their seats, trying to get a slice of the action before the man looked back, all of the boys and girls refocusing in reply.

'You can enter now' he added, not taking his eyes off the board.

'You've got to be kidding me ' Seungmin thought, burying himself with his arms in embarrassment as Bangchan walked into the room, the whole class going silent.

Why? Just why? Why, when school was his only harsh escape from him?

It was then though, that Felix suddenly bumped Seungmin in the arm out of the blue, making him sit up and rub it in slight agony; looking right at Felix in annoyance, that he realized escaping was nothing easy.

'What was that for?-' he whispered in compressed anger.

'He was looking right at you, Seungmin' Felix replied, pointing his head at the boy with striking blue eyes, Bangchan's vision and mind already focused the floor.

'Why does it matter? Bangchan was just like this when I saw him yesterday, it's nothing-'

'Oh come on. He obviously wants to talk to you more. Don't you want that too?'

'No, no I do not '

'Can everyone give a warm welcome to our newest student, all the way from sunny Sydney Australia, Bangchan!' the teacher anounced, putting down his whiteboard marker to clap.

The whole class blindly followed as Seungmin looked around the room, trying to find someone like him not clapping. But all he could make out were the smiling faces and the hasty claps of his classmates, making him turn to the front, looking directly at Bangchan.

One small look at his blue, alluring eyes, and Seungmin was already caught caught up.

He began to clap as well, but in a way that shouted "I'm trying very badly" to the boy at the front, making Bangchan laugh in silence. He waved right at Seungmin with a full hearted smile, but the boy had already stopped his praise after that.

'Okay everyone, settle down. Now uh...let's see...21...22...23...24...no, you know what? Bangchan, considering it's your first day here, why don't you get a tour around the school by one of your new classmates? I'm sure it's much better than learning slower by yourself' he added, looking at the guy in silence, the whole class doing the same.

'I'm fine with whatever, teacher'

'Oh please, call me Mr Ji-hun. Now um...does anyone already know Bangchan, here?' he asked out of curiosity.

No hands went up.

But Seungmin could feel Felix's eyes pierce through his side, and Bangchan's vision directed right at him in silence. He could feel their emotion build up around him, and nothing could of changed it.

'I think Seungmin does' Felix said, looking at Seungmin and making Bangchan suddenly notice Felix amongst the rows of students sitting down.

'I think he's up for a walk. You don't even like humanities do you? I'm sure he's more adamant about it than this' he added, patting Seungmin in the back and making him get up off his chair and walk over to the front desk in awkward silence.

Bangchan looked at him once more, but Seungmin could not care at all.

'Right well, Seungmin. Why don't you show him around for the first period? Make sure to go to your period two class though, I don't think your math teacher would be very pleased to see you both late'