Chapter 14

After the forest workout, Jisung and Y/n headed home. Y/n felt a bit fatigued after unleashing her wolf form for a sprint, but she was content. Seungmin approached her, wrapping his arms around her and nuzzling his nose against one of her scent glands.

"Welcome," he purred, and Y/n purred back, allowing the alpha to scent her, her Luna humming with satisfaction.

"Hey, what about me?" questioned Jisung, standing there with pleading eyes. Y/n laughed, withdrawing an arm from Seungmin and gesturing to the younger alpha, who eagerly crawled up and nestled in.

"Seriously, right in the middle of the path?" a whimsical voice interrupted, and all three wolves looked up to see Lee Know standing there with arms crossed, but a smile on his face.

"Ah, sorry, hyung," Jisung said, scratching his neck. Lee Know shook his head, walked over, and captured Y/n's lips in a kiss before pulling away from the clingy alphas.

"Go shower; I'll take care of these two," he called over his shoulder, leaving Y/n in the hallway, her Luna reveling in the attention. She sighed and headed to her bedroom, changing before taking a shower. The guys from Stray Kids were peculiar, with their unique but endearing ways of showing affection.

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

"No, we can't have you going around and dragging all of us omegas into the ditch," a voice growled, and Y/n blinked her eyes open. It was strange; the last time she remembered, she was in the shower, and she was sure she had fallen asleep. But whoever was speaking now, it certainly wasn't one of the guys; that much was certain. The voice carried a distinct scent, sharp as a knife but softened by a veil of anger.

Y/n sighed, pulling off the covers to find herself only in her underwear. Swiftly dressing, she stepped out of her room. Although she was still in the dormitory, Stray Kids were nowhere to be seen. Instead, a group of staff members and girls occupied the space. A tall alpha girl stood there, scolding a young beta who kept her head lowered.

"Um, am I interrupting something?" she asked, and Y/n straightened up. Her alpha growled, baring his teeth, but then he recognized who it was, and she blushed.

"I-I'm sorry, Miss L/n, did we wake you?" she stammered, her eyes downcast. Y/n blinked before registering what her alpha had asked her, and she sighed.

"No, not at all. I'm just curious why you're scolding a beta in the middle of the living room," she said.

"Ah, Minhi was just a little, um, unsure about the rules," the alpha female explained, glancing at Minhi for a moment before smiling. "We'll be out of your fur now. Sorry." She then led the beta away, and the rest of the staff followed suit.

Y/n sighed, wrinkling her nose at the mixture of scents left behind—anger, cheese, milk, roses, thorns, and something that felt like smoke, not the fire kind, but something humans had concocted. She shook her head and decided to call Chan; he would likely have answers about why they left without her. She picked up her phone from the charger and dialed Chan's number.

"Hey, my love!" he chirped from the other end, and Y/n couldn't help but smile. "Hi, pack alpha. I just wanted to ask something," she said. "Sure, go ahead!" Chan beamed.

"Uhh, why did you guys leave without me, or more importantly, why was I in bed when I thought I had gone to shower?"

"Ah, well, Lee Know found you sleeping in the shower, so he took you to your bed. As for why we left before you, it was for the same reason. We didn't want to disturb you. Jisung had pushed both of you quite hard yesterday, but it was necessary, and you needed the rest. Our healer understood that you would benefit from a day of rest," Chan explained. Y/n nodded in understanding.

"I appreciate it. I'm sorry that I—" Chan cut her off, his alpha growl gentle but firm. "No, you don't apologize for anything, my love!" he asserted, and Y/n knew that his crimson alpha eyes were probably flickering to life. She swallowed. "Sorry, pack alpha," she mumbled. Chan chuckled from the other end, the sound a comforting melody in Y/n's ears.

"No need to be so formal with me, my love. You're a part of my pack; you can address me however you want."

"Okay, Chan. Thanks," she chirped, and Chan hummed before bidding her goodbye. Y/n sighed deeply, contemplating what kind of life this was turning out to be.