Chapter 9

You step into the dance studio, feeling the smooth wooden floor beneath your feet. The scent of sweat and the sound of music fills the air. You're excited to be here with your pack, Stray Kids, and can't wait to get started.

As you look around the room, you see Felix and Hyunjin practicing their moves in one corner, while Chan and Changbin are deep in conversation in another. Seungmin and Jeongin are stretching, giggling together as they do. And there's Bang Chan, your alpha, watching over everyone with a proud smile on his face.

You feel a warm sense of belonging flood through you. You're a part of this pack now, and it feels like home.

You take your place in the center of the room, ready to begin. As the music starts, you let yourself get lost in the rhythm, moving your body in time with the beat. You feel your wolf stirring beneath your human guise, eager to be let loose.

Suddenly, you feel a hand on your shoulder, and you turn to see Felix standing beside you. "Hey, Y/n," he grins, "you're looking good out there."

"Thanks," you smile back, feeling a flutter in your stomach. You've been drawn to Felix ever since you joined the pack, his playful nature and sharp wit making you laugh and feel at ease.

As you continue to dance, you catch glimpses of Hyunjin watching you from across the room. His intense gaze sends shivers down your spine, and you can't help but feel drawn to him too.

You feel a pang of guilt at the thought of having feelings for both Felix and Hyunjin. You know that in the wolf world, polyamory is accepted, but it still feels strange to you.

As the music slows down, Chan calls everyone over to discuss the next routine. You gather around, feeling the warmth of your packmates as they huddle together.

"Okay, so in this part, Y/n, you'll be partnering with Felix," Chan explains, pointing to a section of the dance. "Hyunjin, you'll be with Jeongin, and Seungmin, you'll be with Changbin."

You nod, eager to work with Felix. As you begin to practice the routine, you feel his strong arms around you, guiding you through the steps. His scent fills your senses, and you feel a sense of comfort and safety in his embrace.

But as you glance over to where Hyunjin and Jeongin are practicing, you feel a pang of longing. You can't help but wonder what it would be like to be in Hyunjin's arms, to feel his warmth and strength.

You shake your head, trying to focus on the dance. But as the routine continues, you find yourself getting lost in your thoughts. You wonder if it's possible to love two people at once, to feel such strong emotions for both Felix and Hyunjin.

Suddenly, Chan calls out, "Okay, let's take a break."

You all gather around the water cooler, laughing and chatting. You feel a sense of contentment wash over you, surrounded by your packmates. But as you sip your water, you can't help but feel conflicted.

You catch Hyunjin's eye, and he gives you a small smile. You feel your heart skip a beat, and you wonder if he feels the same way you do.

As the break comes to an end, you all head back to the dance floor. You feel a sense of determination fill you, eager to nail the routine and impress your packmates.

But as you dance, you can't help but feel a sense of longing. You long for the touch of both Felix and Hyunjin, for the warmth and safety of their embrace.

As the music comes to a close, you all gather in a circle, panting and grinning. You feel a sense of accomplishment and pride, knowing that you've all worked together to create something beautiful.

As you look around at your packmates, you feel a sense of love and gratitude towards them. You know that you're a part of something special, something that transcends human understanding.

"Great job, everyone," Chan says, clapping his hands. "Let's get some rest and we'll pick up where we left off tomorrow."

As you all head out of the studio, you feel a sense of longing and sadness. You know that you'll have to face your feelings for Felix and Hyunjin eventually, but for now, you're content to be a part of this pack, this family.

You know that no matter what happens, you'll always have Stray Kids by your side.