𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼

Start from the beginning

"Well I would be worried if I was them too. Besides, we are both sexy" Aneysa shrugs, as she and Kiri then walk off, the two men following behind.

-

Love and Ao'nung were sat in the boarding room, waiting on boarding the plane.

"It's been a while since I travelled. Perhaps I should have bought some sickness tablets with me" Ao'nung sighs.

"I've got them" Love squeezes his hand, "you can take them now, before we get on."

She hands him over a bottle of water and the tablets, leaving him to himself.

To be going back to England, to see her father, Love had too much on her mind to assist Ao'nung as much as she wished.

And Ao'nung was much too understanding that he let it be, despite his nervousness on flying to begin with.

"Love.." he calls out.

"What if something bad is to happen?" She asks, "you know my father. How evil he is. What if he is not truly on the last days of his life?"

"Love i am right here, with you" he encourages her.

"But you should not be" she looked at herself disappointed, "I do not want to put you through this."

"I am happy, with being put through this" Ao'nung nods, "that is the whole reason I am with you. God, if we were to ever marry I'd continue to do the same. Until death do us apart."

"Is this your way of proposing" Love burst out into a chuckle.

"I am a romantic. My proposal would be a lot bigger and certainly not in a place like this" Ao'nung cringes, "but I mean it. Stop feeling bad, as though I am not allowed to be here and care for you."

"I'll try" Love smiles.

"No. You will" Ao'nung responds.

"Dominant. I like it" she smirks.

-

Lo'ak and Tsireya were both down for a midday nap, along with Lo'reya, who was fast asleep in her own bedroom.

The couple were cosied up together, as he held her from behind, keeping his hand placed above her stomach, whilst she leaned her back towards him and slept comfortably.

That was until she heard Lo'ak gasp.

"What? What is it?" She woke up, slightly worried.

"The baby.. there's a baby in there!" He gasps again.

She looks at him with her tired eyes, confused and slightly annoyed that she was woken up by a fact she already knew.

"Oh, that's where I put it" she remarked sarcastically, turning her head back around to get back to sleep.

"I mean, it kicked. I felt it kick!" Lo'ak chuckles.

"You know that's what babies do in a mothers stomach right?" Tsireya mumbles her question, "this happened before when we had Lo'reya."