#7 ᰔᩚ𝘼 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙ᰔᩚ

Jay |

The next day, as Sunghoon called for a "meeting," we all gathered around the table. Sunghoon looked really mad.

"What the hell is this for?" Jake asked, breaking the silence.

"You'll find out soon. Where are Sunoo and Ni-ki?" Sunghoon inquired, looking around.

"Ni-ki caught a cold, and Sunoo won't leave his side," Heeseung explained.

Sunghoon sighed, clearly irritated. "Well, then get at least Sunoo here now."

"Can't you just tell us without them?" I questioned.

"No, I can't," Sunghoon insisted.

Jake sighed. "Fine, I'll get him." Jake left and returned with Sunoo, who seemed unimpressed.

"What's wrong, guys?" Sunoo asked.

"Sit down, first," Sunghoon instructed, and we all took our seats, awaiting an explanation.

Sunghoon began, "Someone stole something that is mine."

"Huh?" We exchanged confused glances. "What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Someone ate my croissant!" Sunghoon revealed, and a moment of stunned silence followed.

"Seriously? This is what you got me here for? Ni-ki isn't doing fine, and I need to hear how someone ate your damn croissant?" Sunoo scoffed, clearly uninterested.

The rest of us couldn't help but share bewildered glances.

Sunghoon pressed on, demanding an answer. "Anyways. Now, who took it?!"

"I didn't," Heeseung quickly declared.

"Me neither," Jake added.

"Jay?" Sunghoon turned to me, seeking an explanation.

"Why would I eat your fucking croissant?" I responded, maintaining innocence.

I remembered giving it to Jungwon the previous night but chose to keep it to myself for now.

Sunghoon sighed. "Then it must have been Ni-ki!"

"Now don't suspect him! He has nothing to do with this!" Sunoo defended him. And then he left the meeting abruptly, heading back to Ni-ki without waiting for any further details.

"But someone of you must have taken it!" Sunghoon insisted, frustration evident in his voice.

"Sunghoon, if it's so important for you, I can just buy you another one," Jake, his boyfriend, offered.

"Okay, fine. But if I find the person who ate it, I will kill him."

⛧°。 ⋆༺🦇༻⋆。 °⛧
Jungwon |

I woke up feeling as if I'd been hit by a truck. My head throbbed incessantly, and I felt like throwing up. Despite the discomfort, the unwelcome reality of not being able to afford missing school compelled me to drag myself out of bed.

The room felt unusually cold, and I found myself shivering as I went to the bathroom.

The dizziness intensified with each step, and I hoped that I could make it through the day. Standing in front of the bathroom mirror, I saw how pale I was, and it was clear that something was not right. However, I found the strength to brush my teeth and wash my face.

Stepping out of the bathroom, the room spun, and I instinctively reached out to the door frame, trying to maintain my balance. But then, my strength gave out, and I collapsed onto the unforgiving floor. I fainted.