Chapter 5

Emiliano pov:

I haven't talked to her yet. She looks so cute and innocent. I always give her some glances and I know she notices.
In school I'm known as the womanizer. I party and sleep around, never with the same girl twice. Every girl walks after my like lost puppies, but she doesn't. I never really cared if girls did walk after me, but I don't deny that I dodn't enjoy it. But I want Arabella to want me, its starnge I never feet like this not before Ashley... But it won't take long untill she notices me...

**************************************
Arabella pov:

It Saturday morning and I just sit at my window and watch outside and see all the cars and people pass by and the sun rising up, like always. Now I see that it's kinda depressing that I am always alone but its what I am used to. 

After haIf an hour, I take a quick shower and dress myself in a white top and skirt and over the top  a light blue jacket. And of course my favorite necklace.

Then I go over to my own library, which my father got  for me on my 13th birthday

Then I go over to my own library, which my father got  for me on my 13th birthday. For me it's a magical place , where I can be myself and don't have to stress about anything. On my way I grab me some strawberries covered with white chocolate. We have always some in the fridge, because I love them so much. Lucky me. Its the best snack ever, I mean who doesn't like those? Anyway when I reach the library, I sit down in a corner made of pillows and begin to read.

 Its the best snack ever, I mean who doesn't like those? Anyway when I reach the library, I sit down in a corner made of pillows and begin to read

A few houres later my phone rings. I lay my book aside stand up and make my way over to where my phone is and pick it up. I look at the screen and see that 'My knight in shining armour' calls me. It's Nico, he saved himself as that in my contacts and on his phone he saved me as 'My princess'. Its very funny and also cute, so I didn't  change it.
I answer him.

"Hello love. How are you?" he says.

"Hello my knight in shining armour. I am alright. How are you?" I ask him.

"I am fine myself, thanks for asking. Do you have any plans for today or do you want to do something together? Maybe we could drink a coffee  somewhere."