Something More Than Expected.

A month after everything has happened.

I walked towards the mayor's office, as I was holding some documents. I stopped outside the door and took a deep breath, before opening it.

The mayor was sitting behind her desk, as she was talking on the phone. I walked in and waited for her to notice me, as I wanted to make sure to give her those documents today.

"Miss Mayor?" I said with the slightest tremble noticeable. She turned to look at me after she hung up, as her tone was still seductive as usual.

"Hello, Emma." She gave me a quick smile, as I walked over to her with the documents.

"I've got some important files to deliver to you. Here, Miss Mayor." I placed them on her desk, as she nodded and started looking at them.
I was now standing next to her, feeling her gaze on me again.

The mayor kept reading your documents, as she eventually looked up at me again.

"Good work, Emma."

I nodded and smiled again. Suddenly, she gave me a this sly smile and said in a little seductive tone: "I have something else for you to do."

She looked at me with a flirty gaze, obviously I turned red instantly. "And that is..?" I asked.
I didn't really want to know but I had to know at the same time.

She put her legs up on the desk again, as she caressed her hands over her thighs.
"Come here." My heart beat started frantically racing again, as I walked towards her.

"What is she doing?!" I thought.. "Please God, don't let this end like last time.. Please, please, please.." I went over to her, as I was standing right in front of her now.

She looked at me up and down, as her lips were slightly open and her gaze wandering all over my body.

"Sit." She said and kept staring at me, as I sat down in one of her guest chairs. She's so demanding... I LOVE IT.

She caressed her own thighs again, as she placed one of her legs over my lap. I felt so exposed now and my breath just became heavier. I didn't know what to do! I just felt so conflicted. But I also felt that old feeling of excitement again, as she placed her hand on my lap and started caressing it.

"Stop it, Emma. Stop thinking about it. Don't. Do. It." I thought. GODDD WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO BE SO DAMN TANTALIZING?!

My thoughts were absolutely racing in the moment, my body just felt so aroused. She started rubbing up and down my thigh, giving me a slight smile.

Why was she doing this?! What did she want from me? I felt like the situation was going to escalate again like the last time this happened, as I felt this was already too much..

"Miss Mayor, maybe this is enough now, please. I-I don't.. I really have work to do." I eventually said, feeling extremely nervous.

She just kept rubbing up and down my thigh, as she gave me another smile.
"You're so cute when you're all confused, Emma."

I could stop getting more and more aroused and the thoughts of the one month ago were getting back into my mind again.

"Miss Mayor.. I.." I couldn't even come close to finishing my sentence, my body was just already so worked up.

She then took her gaze off my thighs and looked up at me.

"I know what you want, Emma. You don't have to pretend." She said. I just kept looking at her, trying hard to think of something else than her hand caressing my thigh.