When we arrived at front door of the meeting room, the staff who was led us here named Henry suddenly asked me about the real reason why I broke up with Athena.

The article posted by my agency says that we broke up because of our busy schedules. Well, that's the safest reason. The agency chose that particular reason because they wanted to protect my privacy.

The agency actually doesn't know the real reason about my breakup. The agency didn't asked further questions when I told them that Athena and I have broken up.

Naoya stopped that staff in asking questions about my personal relationships.

That staff apologized and he pointed out that he had hoped that Athena and I would stick together longer.

"You see, she also had a short relationship with one of our colleague but you and Athena were expected to last because she looked more happier when I heard you and Athena got together. Actually, in truth, I noticed on her that her eyes and actions were different when she was with him versus with you," he said.

Naoya was about to stop him about saying further but I stopped Naoya and let Henry speak.

I asked what did he mean.

"She was very uncomfortable with her colleagues from the beginning because we all well know that she is an awkward person but her uncomfortableness with him was different. During the time their relationship was hidden, I did realize something was going on between them and her actions were like a little girl who had fell in love with someone that she wanted to hide her feelings from everyone else. We all knew that they had to hide their relationship to avoid criticisms from us, especially from Zilly. Charles was the one who told the truth that they were going out. You know Zilly Reyes, right?"

I nodded in reply.

He continued and said, "If it wasn't for Zilly and us colleagues that were judgemental, they could have dated comfortably. When the two of you started going out, around the time she left Dolly's, she was more bright. The brightness on her that I saw was like she was at her comfort zone."

I'm kind of hurt. Athena was saying the truth that she finds me as someone who is comforting, more like a best friend. Henry even noticed that Athena's interaction with me is more like a close friend than a lover.

"Not in a million years that we thought that Charles had feelings for Athena though. I never noticed he had something on her up until I made Charles angry at some occasions whenever I make jokes on Athena," he added.

He suddenly crossed his arms as if he was scared and said, "Man, he was scary about me telling to fuck off from her. It's like he is telling me that he was the only one allowed to interact with her."

Charles is immature. I still can't accept the fact that he used immature ways of getting her attention.

I noticed someone is approaching us behind Henry. As I looked who it was, it was Charles coming up to us holding some documents.

When I saw him, I felt anger and most of all jealousy due to the fact that Athena chose him of all people.

I breathed deeply and shook off the feeling because I know that I should still respect Athena's decision.

"Good morning. Why the three of you still standing here outside?" Charles asked.

I impulsively said to him that Henry was talking about how scary he was when getting mad at Henry.

Charles looked then smiled at Henry professionally and told him off that anyone can be mad scary when they know their special someone is being told off by some offensive jokes.