Chapter 1

Prologue

Do you ever wonder what it's like to be a person who's wanted by the authorities? There is someone I would like you to meet,with the name of Rhys Crowe.

Chapter 1: Introduction

Rhys Crowe was born from his mother and father, he didn't really spend much time with them, he was always out hanging out with his friends. He had a brother, Samuel. He felt really close to his brother and could talk about anything with him, when they were teenagers Rhys and Samuel were hanging out-some guys his brother knew were approaching him. "Samuel has to hang out with his brother to feel protected" one of the guys mocked Samuel. Samuel and Rhys both felt angry-out of pure anger. One of the guys started punching Samuel, Rhys got involved and started throwing his fist into one of the guys faces, he grabbed the guys' head and put him in a choke hold. "Ok I get it. I won't touch you or your brother again" one of the guys said "alright." Rhys replied and threw him to the ground. Rhys and Samuel started walking back to their house "Mum and Dad better not find out what we did." Samuel said "yeah" he replied "you got to learn how to use self-defence" Rhys added. The two eventually got to their house, their dad was home alone, and he noticed that Rhys and Samuel got in a fight" Jesus, what happened?" The dad asked. Rhys looked at his brother, Samuel "got in a fight with some dickheads and bashed one of them." he added.

"Did he punch you first? Does he go to your school?" Their father asked "One of the guys started punching Samuel so I jumped in" he said feeling loyal for protecting his brother. Samuel and Rhys were having a discussion on what happened and why one of the guys started punching Samuel. "As long as you didn't start it doesn't matter to me" Rhy's father said.

It has been a couple years since then, Rhys was 18 and his brother was 15. They have grown very much; his mother died a couple years ago from a stabbing that happened. Rhy's father hasn't met a new girl since then. Rhys was starting to save up money to get a car while Samuel was working at the local shop, their family has been really close since his mother's death. Rhys was getting ready for school, he put on some black jeans ripped jeans,grey shirt and white sneakers. He put on a black crossbody bag and started walking to Samuel's so he could walk to their school. Once they were ready, the two started walking towards their school "make sure the same guys don't start shit again. You know where I am with my mates if you need me." he said with an angry tone. They were walking on a footpath and saw the same guys that Rhys and Samuel had a fight with-Rhys glared at them while his brother kept on walking with him. The two guys they had a fight with were silent... they knew not to start drama with them again or the same thing would happen.

Rhys and Samuel walked inside the gate, they shook each other's hands "you know where you need me, Samuel" he grinned. Rhys was hanging out with his mates, Knox and Rowan. They were having a conversation on how all of them have been and what happened with the guys, Rhys still had a smirk on his face after what he did to the people who were starting drama with his younger brother "I'll be back" he said and walked off. He saw one girl close ti him who was all by herself and alone-he felt like he needed to make her feel better. He has been having feelings towards this girl now, he walked close to her and sat down "hey Bianca: he smiled, he saw that she looked like she was upset "what's wrong, Bianca" he asked. Rhys put his hands on her, and he made her smile "I'm just tired so that's why I look upset." Bianca sighed. One of the people he had a fight with walked towards Rhys and Bianca "what are you love birds doing" he mocked with a laughter "remember what happened last time Adrian? I'm not afraid to do it again" Rhys threatened.

"Wait what happened Rhys?" she asked "go on tell her he grinned", Adrian remained silent and walked off right when Samuel started walking towards the group. "What did Adian do now?" he said with an angry tone, Rhys was telling him about the smart comments Adrian was making about him again. Samuel told his brother that he can beat Adrian up only if he touches him first. Samuel was hanging out with Rhys and Bianca for a while they had a conversation, the bell rang so they could go back to class: bye Rhys". Samuel said and started walking to class, Bianca and Rhys were hugging each other for a quick moment and started to walk out of the school gates because they finished their schooling. The two were holding hands and saw a group of guys walking towards them, it was Adrian's brother Flynn and his mates. "HOW DARE YOU BASH ADRIAN" Flynn yelled a guy got out his car, Rhys paid attention to what he was wearing; blue jeans with a black bowling shirt, snake leathered louvers and a chain-he realised that his family is apart of a gang and that he was in trouble for what he did. 

Adrian's brother walked towards Rhys and glared at him "touch Adrian one more time you're dead." his brother said, trying to hook Rhys. He dodged the punch and grabbed his arm "look who's in trouble now" he said with a massive smirk on his face and pushed him away. Adrian's family gang members got out of the car and walked towards Rhys and Bianca-Knox and Rowan saw what was going on and ran towards the group it was a 3v3 so it would be a fair fight Rhys thought to himself, he saw Rowan swing his arm at Flynn and punched him, Rhys and Knox continued to do that, they started to fight the gang members. There were lots of people watching the fight, Flynn's mate pulled a knife out and pointed it at Rhys..."you say one word about this you better watch out." The guy threatened while pointing his knife at Rhys's neck trying to stab him...Bianca saw that there was a fire lighter where the fight was happening and a fire started.