"Yeah. I'm sure this made you reflect on this. Don't do that next time. Butler, buy everything Rose wants."

As Yurtha expected, the situation was easily resolved.

"Father! That girl stole my jewels!"

Except for the one who's going crazy.

"Shut up, Dylan! Isn't she younger than you? You have to forgive her because you're older brother. Don't be so narrow-minded."

"...."

Dylan shed tears at his cold father's attitude, but he couldn't say anything.

Yurtha watched the situation quietly.

Whatever the case, the conclusion was important to him.

In the end, Rose wasn't the culprit, right?

Yurtha can never tolerate insults against him. Moreover, the same goes for 'his'.

It must be paid back.

So, he revealed that the culprit of this case was Dylan, putting Dylan in custody for a month for framing his sister.

Not being able to go out of the room was the worst result for Dylan.

Yeah.

My sister is mine, so shouldn't I protect her?

But why?

Rose is looking at me as if she is disgusted with me, isn't she?

Yurtha couldn't understand her at all.

******

I had a dream again.

This is probably the memory of Rose, the original owner of the body.

I don't know how I knew right away that it was Rose's memory, but I could only say that I knew it as if I was drawn to it.

In this dream, Herthas' first son's Dylan framed Rose for stealing jewelry, and strangely, Rose covered him up.

No, I think she just moved on because she was lazy.

And as expected for Yurtha.

It was terrifying that a child was still trying to bury a person. Is it possible because it's a sub-male lead?

When I was disturbed by the contents of the dream. The maid called me.