"I know, I know, see? I always choose what's best for you."

Karina made a face while approaching the two people by the door. She looped her arm through Winter and said, "Honey, I'm ready."

Winter turned to her fake lover, touched the tip of Karina's nose and smiled.

"Hey there, beautiful." She went back to Minju and said, "Okay, shall we?"

"Wait, Winter, let's fix this first." Minju stopped them to arranged Winter's tshirt.

Winter wasn't expecting that but had to stay still.

Karina rolled her eyes.

Just in time, Minho stepped out of their room and locked the door.

"Where do you want to eat guys?"

Minju turned around after she's done with the tshirt. "Let's go to Flames.Barbeque is Winter's favorite, right?"

"Yeah, I was already imagining and drooling over barbeque since last night," said Winter.

"I knew it. Are you going to order the usual?" asked Minju , giving Karina an idea that they've already gone there several times.

"Yeah!" Winter grinned wildly, showing off her excitement. "I haven't eaten there since you left, Min. I'm going to order that same old meal. I miss that."

"Me too, Win, I miss the same old meal. Let's go." Minju grabbed Minho's hand and started walking ahead of them.

Karina flexed her jaw.

This girl is really bitching me.

----

Flames Restaurant

Minho had picked a private room for them. Like the last time they had dinner, the couple's were sitting in front of each other by pair. Minju and Winter ordered the usual meal they used to get before. Minho ordered the house specialty. Karina was having a hard time deciding on what to pick so Winter ordered for her instead.

Their setup tonight was like a déjavu of their last dinner together. Karina noticed how Minju keeps on pointing out the things that she was doing with Winter before. Karina knew that the war isn't over yet.

Although it's not obvious to Minho and Winter, karina feels that Minju is silently attacking her from time to time. If it wasn't for Winter's unconscious support, she knows she'd been long defeated. She isn't doing anything to counter-attack but Winter has been treating her like a princess the entire evening, making Karina think that it's pissing Minju off.

Whatever sweetness Winter is showing her, Karina is completely aware that it's only a part of their acting. However, the more she's exposed to it the more she feels like she's getting used to it. Winter has her own unique ways of showing her sweetness without making Karina feel awkward about it. She just enjoys how Winter pampers her.

"Baby, you should try this one. Winter was using the fork to hold the meat in place while slicing it with a knife. She planted the fork on it and turns to Karina. "Aaahhhh!"

Karina opened her mouth as Winter held the fork to her. "Mmm." Winter waited for her to response with a curious look on her face. "It's delicious," said Karina, beaming.

"You like it?" Winter looked happier with Karina's reaction.

"Yeah, it's flavorful. I want more, honey."

Winter turned to her plate, still smiling. "Sure, sure. I'll slice some more for you."

"I think I'm gonna have diabetes just by staring at you two," said Minho, pointing his fork at them. Karina and Winter laughed while Minju raised an eyebrow. "How long have you been together again?"