Chapter 21

Harry's POV

I walk out of the bathroom wrapped only with a towel around my waist.

Jennifer would be drooling over me but she's not in the room, maybe she's still cleaning up the mess.

I see our phones on the drawer. Why is it there? I grab my phone and check the calls.

I have some missed from Dakota and one for 2minutes. What? They have talked? But yet it's a good sign that Dakota has had called me.

I delete all the calls and Dakota's number. Jennifer must not find out about her.

Tomorrow I'll buy another Sim card and a new phone. Only for Dakota.

I check Jen's phone but there are only calls with me, Leah and her mom. That's good.

I place the phones back down and begin to dress up my pjs. By the time I am in bed and reading a book Jen comes in the room and strips down her clothes.

"Is it some kind of a birthday program?" I tease her.

"It might be if you don't have to wake up early tomorrow, you're not busy with work or you just want to spend time with me" she whispers seductively, she's so sexy yet she sounds hurt.

I place down the book and take off my glasses. She giggles and get on the bed then on me.

"Tell me what you want" I say and kiss her.

"I want my birthday present" she whispers.

I waste no time and flick her down in one swift move. She giggles and spreads her legs.

I begin to kiss and suck her neck down to her colar bone and her breasts. She moans softly.

"Get in there" Jen hisses at me ask I kiss every part of her body.

I take off her thong and rub her gently as she shivers. "Mmm Harry"

I do my job as she reach her wild climax. "Jesus, Harry you're better than before" she says panting.

I smile and go up to her face to kiss her. "I'm tired" she says.

"Tomorrow I want my share" I tease as I kiss her one more time.
"In the morning before the kids wake up" she smiles and I go off of her.

Jennifer's POV

"Mom hurry up I will be late" David whines as I take him to school.

In the morning Harry and I were a little too busy. We were carried away with our business.

"It's fine, your teacher is my friend, remember?" I say

"Oh yes, he asks me occasionally how you doing"

My eyes widened as my heart skips a beat. Ryan asks how I'm doing. I smile.

"That's what friends do."

Harry's POV

It's my lunch break so I go and buy new phone and a card. I dial Dakota's number and call her.

Gladly she answers on the third call. Firstly she is hesitant but then accepts to meet me at my office.

We need to talk.

Harry's POV

"Let's run away" she says.

"What? This is-"

"Just for the weekend. Just you and me.. Away" she says softly and holds my hand.

"Okay. I will set up the things. Just you and me.. Alone" I say and kiss her.

"I have to go. My break soon will be over" she says and gets up from the couch in my office.

"I will walk you to the parking lot." I say and help her wear her coat.

As we ride the elevator down to the lobby floor we keep our distance but yet we hold hands.

The elevator stops and the doors open, and right before we walk out I see Jennifer standing there.

I let Dakota's hand immediately, hopping Jen didn't notice it.

"Jen? What are you doing here?" I say surprised. She takes a look or two at Dakota and turns her gaze to me.

"I came to you. I'm taking you to lunch." she smiles.

Dakota looks at me in disgust and takes off to leave. I can't follow her so I smiles at Jennifer and hold her hand. "Where are we going?"