Chapter 7

Jennifer’s POV

We checked in the hotel and decided to roam around the city.  It was already night when we got back. “David is asleep” I whispered to Harry as I turned to see David sleeping on the backseat.  Harry took him in his arms and we got inside.

He placed David on the single bed and covered him. “Come on. Lets sleep” I said as  I patted the empty side of our bed. Harry climbed next to me and we cuddled up. “It’s like Im living in my dream?” I giggled in a whisper “ Tell me more about your dream” Harry chuckled.

“My dream is touring Europe with you” “So David is not in the plan?” he joked. “David is a bonus of our relationship” He hugged me thigh “I love you Babydoll” he said quietly. “More” I mumbled and we both fall asleep.

Harry’s POV

“ Mommy! Mommyyyy!” I heard David screaming as I felt the bed rocking. I opened my eyes and it was dark, I saw David shaking Jennifer’s arm. “What’s up buddy?”  I asked still sleepy. “ I had a bad dream. I wanna sleep with you”

I make room on my side and  he laid down. Jennifer is peacefully sleeping, lucky she.  David hugged me and we both  fell asleep again.

In the morning I wake up first. David is sleeping on my chest  and Jen is snuggled in my side, using my arm for a pillow. Mornings like that are perfect.  I don’t want to wake them up so I stare at them and think of how lucky I am.

5 actual years later.

“You drive David to school and I will drive Aubrey to the kindergarten” I said to Jen still drinking my coffee. 

Aubrey is our daughter. We didn’t expect  Jennifer would get pregnant at this age but well, she did. Im not telling she’s old, she’s 43-44.  Aubrey is 3. She’s little, adorable girl.

After our honeymoon we came back in Manhattan, there’s no place like home and here are our friends.

“David, lets go, you’ll be late if you keep playing with your sister!” Jennifer said as she wore her coat. I walked by her and pecked her lips for goodbye. “See you later” she smiled and David came to us. “Bye daddy” he said. “Bye buddy. Enjoy your new school” I said as they left.

Jennifer enrolled David in a new school for talents. Like every ambitious mom, Jen thinks her children have a lot of talents and they have to develop them. I support her even though I think their talents are to fight with each other.

“Come one princess, daddy is taking you to the kindergarten “ I called Aubrey as she ran to me, holding  her teddy bear.  “Are you bringing this?” I asked her looking at the toy.

“Yes, daddy” she said in her sweet voice and smiled big. “ Okay then” I helped her wear her jacket and we headed to the car.

Jennifer’s POV

“Okay baby, we’re here” I said as I pulled in the parking lot. “Mom, walk me to the room” David pouted from the backseat.

“Are you shy baby?” I teased him. I know he is. “Yes” “Okay, lets go” I said and unbuckled my seat belt . We walked in the building. “Where’s your class room?” I asked as we were walking down the hallway. “Here it is” David said as we stopped in front of a door.

“Okay, go inside. “ I said and ruffled his hair. “Okay, bye mom” he waved and ran inside. I turned back to go but I bumped into someone.  “Oh, excuse me” I said removing the stain of hair from my eyes. “It’s okay. It’s my fault” the guy said. He was hot and young.

“I guess, you’re someone’s mother. Im the teacher of this class”  he smiled “Uh, yes. Im Jennifer” I smiled to and stretched my hand for a shake. “Im Ryan Guzman, nice too meet you”