Jiyo look at the man with blank face .

Jusung : Hey s*xy . *wink *

Jiyo roll her eyes .

Jiyo : Why are you here ?

Jusung : Dont talk like this babygirl....*wink* Im here to tell you that tonight a big businessman is coming & Heachi told me to give this important customer to you ....so be ready ..he will be here at 8 pm .

Jiyo : *sigh* Ok ...now go .

Jusung : Its really bad...babygirl...*smirk* No kis...Aww im sad .

Jiyo look at him with dsgust .

Jiyo : you are literally cheating behind Heachi's back ....a cheater like you dont deserve anything so f*ck off . *glare*

Jiyo said & close the door on his face .

Its Lee Jusung. Heachi's Boyfriend. Well, he is a ba$tard . Heachi trusts him a lot , Heachi was a normal pr0stitute here when she was young (18) but now she is the owner bcz the owner lady trusted Heachi a lot . Heachi did all act to make herself perfect for being the owner & she won . She got this brothel's ownership(at the age of 27) after the previous owner died. Heachi is a greedy woman who wants power . She wants her own heir to continue this business. Heachi came in this life by her own will . She was poor so she always wants power & money . Thats why she is here right now . Jusung is now heachi's bf , Heachi dont f*ck around with random always but sometimes for money she always did but told her bf not to sleep around bcz he belong to him but that ba$tard is just like her , he is lustly a$$hole, his eyes always on Jiyo , but Jiyo always ignore him , Jiyo know his intension. Behind Heachi's back he is f*cking many girls .But heachi being blind in love she never found this action .

Jiyo : F*cker .

Jiyo look at Tae's frib & smile .Only her baby can make him smile in the worst situation.

Night time -

18+ Warning!!!! 

Jiyo bite her lips as she wants to cry , its not pleasure but pain

Jiyo bite her lips as she wants to cry , its not pleasure but pain . The man behind her is mercilessly thrusting inside her cl!t which makes her cry .

Jiyo : Ma..master ..plz slooow ....down ahhh!!

Man : Shut Up b!tch !! *spank her a$$ mercilessly*

Jiyo cried wants to go away but she need to do or Heachi will sell her baby .

Man : Oh...such a nice whore...*thrust*

Jiyo bearing the all pain .

After 3 hours the torture end . Jiyo is looking fully mess , her vagina is hurting so much .

The man stood up & disposed the c0ndom & wear his clothes .

Man : Here your money . *cold voice* *throw money on the bed*

Jiyo look down while holding blanket on her bare chest trying to hide her nudity .

Man : you are the best wh0re i ever meet ...*smirk* Soon i will come here again babygirl ...bye~

Jiyo clenched the duvet with teary eyes .

Jiyo never wanted to do this , she wanted a normal life like other girls & beautiful family . But her fate played cruel game with her .

The Man left after getting dress . Jiyo slowly wears her dress too with teary eyes . She collect the money & put it in her purse . Suddenly she heard Baby's crying .

Jiyo ; Tae ...*whisper*

Jiyo panic as she know he is awake now . Jiyo hold the bed to stood up but the pain is too much , her legs are shaking & she is crying .

With all strength she stood up & go out while holding the wall .

Meanwhile-

Baby Tae is crying as he is hungry . He just wake up & found no one . he hates to be alone & start crying .

Heachi heard Tae's crying but she roll her eyes & left .

Heachi : Such a pain in a$$ . *roll her eyes*

Jiyo come to the 2nd floor after so many struggles. She go inside her room & run towards her baby .

Its like her all pain gone as she hold him .

Jiyo : im sorry baby..i left you...Momma is bed . *cry*

Tae stop crying & look at Jiyo with his doe eyes & his palm wipe her tears .

Jiyo : Thank you ...my bear...now let me feed you .

Tae giggle which make her laugh like forget her all pain .

She prepare his milk & she also take painkiller .

after feeding him , she left him on his crib with his toys . She fresh up & come back after her night routine .

She pull out the money . .

Jiyo : 900k won ...*shock*

Jiyo gulp & only keep 50% & keep other 50% inside a mini bag as she need to give it to Heachi .

Jiyo sigh & look outside of her room's window . but she smile as she look at Tae who is kicking on air while laughing which make her chuckled .

Jiyo : Thank you God for sending him in my life .

Jiyo goes towards Tae & pull him in her arms .

Jiyo : today Tae will sleep with Mommy ..hmm*poke his nose*

Tae grin & kiss her cheek .

Jiyo : Aww.....my baby bear ....*kiss his cheek*

With that both son & mother spend their time together & fall asleep .

Life isnt like romantic novels ...

||🌹||

__________________

I hope you like it ...next chapter you will see an 8-year-old Tae ...