Part 1

Taehyung's pov 

"I'd already transferred half the amount of the house and I am moving my stuff by afternoon." I am changing my house because this one has intrusive neighbours. They always wanted me to be involved in some or other activity and it is frustrating. I am the owner of Kim's corporation and I don't have enough time for those shits. So I preferred living alone and without neighbours. 

I loaded my necessary stuff in the car trunk and drove towards my new house. Reaching there I saw the landlord talking with a girl, actually arguing with her. "You're due to pay 3 months of rent, and you still think that I would let you stay here." "Please, just give me some time. I will pay the rent, please let me live here. I have nowhere else to go." "I am not listening to any of your stuff, I had already sold this house. So please just pack your stuff and move out." I knocked on the door and entered the house. I looked at the landlord first and then my eyes diverted to the girl. 

She was standing there in a white dress with scattered flowers printed on it. Her hair was tied in a messy bun and a few loose strands falling down her face. I dragged my eyes towards her face and my heart felt a pang at seeing the tears streaming down her face. This reaction was foreign to me, I had never experienced it before. By seeing her like this, I had this sudden urge to kick the air out of the lungs of a man who made her cry. 

I turned towards the landlord, "I am shifting now and about the remaining amount, I'll transfer it before afternoon." "Yes, thank you" he answered and turned towards the girl. "Please move out in an hour." I looked at her, but she turned and walked upstairs. I left to unload my stuff from my car. 

After half an hour, I was finished with the arrangement of my stuff. I was constantly hearing the noise from upstairs. I walked towards the direction of the noise, the closer I got the clearer I can hear. I knocked on the door and after a few seconds it opened. I saw a small girl nearly 4 to 5 years old shooting daggers at me. 

"Are you the one who made my mom cry? You look handsome but that doesn't mean you can hurt my mom." She made a cute pout, "Cami, where are your manners? This is how you should talk to elders?" Her mom, I mean the girl turned towards me, "I am sorry from her side and I am leaving in half an hour." "No you don't need to, I mean I heard you talking with the landlord. And it's okay if you stay here till you pay the rent to him and find a suitable place to shift."

I don't know what is happening with me, have I lost my mind? How can I offer something like that? I hate people entering into my personal life and here I am allowing her to stay in my house. What the hell is happening? "Mummy, I think he is not that bad," she eyed me and smiled. Damn that smile, I would lose myself to protect that precious smile. 

The girl was still in her thoughts when I cut her off," you can think about it and answer me. I will be downstairs." I was about to leave but her voice stopped me, " there's no need to think. Thank you for this. I don't know how I'll be able to pay you back. But I'll leave as soon as I find a suitable place." I nodded. "What's your name?" I blurted out, "my self Park Y/n" she stretched her hand in front of me. "I am Kim Taehyung" I shook her hand. I went downstairs and started arranging my home office, but still my hand is feeling that tingling sensation and I had to ignore it.

Y/n's pov

I thought the man who was standing beside the landlord must be the buyer and he will be the same as the landlord, who doesn't care about anything except money. But turned out to be a good man with a heart. He allowed us to live here till I found a house. I thought of doing another job to pay the pending rent and to pay back Mr. Kim Taehyung. 

Cami is my daughter and she is four. The only family I have, I already have a job but from the salary I only be able to pay the fees of Cami's school. And I can't compromise my daughter's studies. So I need to find a second job to cover up the rent. 

Next day I went out after sending Cami to the school. I tried to email a lot of vacancies and waited for their reply. After an hour, I almost got the reply of all the emails. I verified them and chose a job with a good salary. Cami's school is a day care school so I don't need to worry about her and I can manage the two jobs while she is at school. 

Today is the first day of my job, and I am too nervous. It pays well but still I won't be able to make savings from it, it can only cover the rents. I sent Cami to the school and got ready for work. 

Taehyung's pov 

Today is going to be a hectic day as I was invited to some school function. I would have denied it but it will impact my reputation. I have to sign a deal with the chairperson of the Byte Wizard Tech. He is going to be present at the function, so it will be beneficial for me to attend it. 

The function started and it was chaos. The parents were clapping for their kids, the teachers were managing the students and some kids were performing on the stage. I got frustrated after some time and went to take a small break. 

A lady bumped into me and said, "I'm sorry" She bowed to me. "It's okay" I bowed down too. "Cami, where are you kid?" She walked away while calling a kid whose name is supposed to be Cami. Is it the Cami I know?, no no how can that be possible. There must be a lot of kids named Cami. It must be someone else. I walked in the rest room and washed my face.

When I was returning to the hall, I heard the faint noise of crying. Curiosity took me the best and went towards the noise. It was a storeroom and the door was half opened. I opened it wide and saw a girl crying while sitting down on the floor. She had hugged her knees. I went near her and put a hand on her head. She looked at me, and it was Cami. 

I scooped her into my arms and tried to calm her down. "What happened Cami, why are you crying?" I made her look at me and wiped her tears. "What happened? Tell me, did some of your friends pranked you by locking you inside?" She nodded her head in no. "Okay, calm down first, don't cry. Do you want to go home?" She nodded. "Okay let's go." I took her bag which was lying beside her and went to say my greetings to the chairperson. 

I took her home but Y/n was absent, maybe gone for her job. I placed Cami down," go change your clothes and what do you want to eat?" She hesitated for a minute. " I don't want to eat anything, can you please call my mom?" She looked at me with those puppy eyes and I would melt down right there. "You know that it's her first day at her job. It won't leave a good impression if she leaves early right?" She scrunched her brows. "So tell me what you want to eat?" I bent down to her level. "Can you make something out of chocolates?" I nodded. "Fine, I will make you a chocolate milkshake and some sandwiches" she smiled at me and went upstairs to get changed. 

We talked and laughed a lot while eating. After that, we started watching a movie after settling on the couch. Halfway through the movie, she slept on my shoulder. I carried her without waking her up to her room. And made her sleep on her bed. I sat there with her and admired her features.