"I mean...it's not every day the Teen Titans, Nightshade, and Slade are all interested in the same person. Call me crazy for wanting to figure out what all the fuss was about." Perci said as she shrugged her shoulders putting her hands in her pockets. Terra's gaze turned to the ground as she let her hair cover her eyes.

Perci's cheeks grew two soft pink roses as empathy filled her metaphorical heart as she stared at the state Terra was in. "You know, Terra, I know that look all too well." Perci's words made Terra glance up slightly at her. "You do?" She asked and Perci nodded.

"What some of them said really got to you, huh?" Perci asked softly. It took a moment, but Terra responded with a slight nod. "I'm going to take a guess and say you've gotten a talk from the not so friendly side of Jump City." Terra didn't respond confirming what Perci thought.

"Do you want some advice from someone who's been on both sides?" Perci asked. Her tone was soft and caring as she took a couple steps closer to the nervous girl in front of her. "Look, I'm not in the mood for some super hero speech." Terra said as she turned away from Perci. "Then I guess it's a good thing I'm not necessarily a hero anymore." The teen covered in green said offering Terra a kind smile.

"I'm not going to lie to you and say I don't know much about you. I did ask for details from Night, and she shared a bit of your history with me." "How did-?" "Hey...let me finish. While I do know a bit of your history, no one really knows who you are. Not the titans, not Slade, not Night, and not me. You are the only one who knows you well enough in here-" Perci said placing her pointer finger on her own forehead. "And here." Perci said placing her hand down over where her heart should be. "You're the only one who needs to decide where you want to be and what you want to be. You are the only person that gets to decide where you go from here." Perci said softly. Something about her eyes made Terra feel like she was telling the truth.

"But...I've hurt so many people. Everywhere I go, all I do is cause harm for those around me. I have zero control over my powers! How can I be a hero if I can't even protect those around me?!" Terra almost yelled out. Her eyes starting to flicker yellow as she became more upset. Terra was about to start telling herself not to lose control when she felt hands on her shoulders.

"Terra, we all have to start somewhere with our powers. Some of us have a lot less luck with control than others." Perci said as she tucked a stray piece of hair behind Terra's ear. "Take some of the titans for example. Starfire was shown how to control her powers since she was practically born. Raven still has to fight to keep control of her powers every second of everyday. Hell, I still constantly struggle with my powers!" Perci said and Terra wiped her eyes from stray tears that had tried to fall from her eyes.

"Yeah, well they're the teen titans." "Okay, and?" Perci asked confused as to what she was saying. "They haven't...th-they haven't-" "They haven't killed anyone?" Perci asked softly and Terra became silent. The plant teen let out a sigh as she let go of Terra's shoulders.

"Before I fully knew what I could do...I dragged an entire facility full of people down into the ground." Terra stared at the girl extremely shocked by what she'd said. "While this was before I knew what the concept of death was, it's still no excuse. To this day, I have no clue how many people were in there before I did it. I dragged that place so far underground that the building still lays forgotten as far deep in the soil as I could get it.

"I'm not going to lie and say gaining control of your powers is easy, because for a good portion of us, it is the absolute hardest thing imaginable. But you're so far in your own head about your powers that when you start to feel your control slip even the slightest bit, you go into a panic. Not that it's not warranted sometimes, but that is going to make it worse. Trust me. To gain control of powers like yours you need to take your time. When you feel your control start to slip, you need to think rationally. I know it's hard. It's going to be one of the hardest things you'll probably ever do. But it works. Take deep breathes, don't think about what might happen or what you've lost. That doesn't help. Think about good things, future plans, hell think of someone specific if you have too. When using your powers you need to try and stay calm and collected." Perci said trying to give the girl any advice she could about controlling her powers.