*Needy*

I woke up next morning in Shubman's arms again. He was spooning me from behind and I snuggled closer to him until I felt something hard against my ass. My eyes widened as I realised what it was. He held my waist to stop me from moving, 'stop wriggling love' he said sleepily. I smirked as I pushed myself further against him to feel his hard on better. 'Olivia, stop' he warned again.
'Why? I want you Shub' I said as I turned around and gave him a little kiss, 'and you look like you could use some help' I said as I swept my hands against his dick, making him groan.
He had fucked me in a storeroom just 5 days ago and every day after that I couldn't help but touch myself every night, thinking about him. A familiar wetness pooled in my underwear as I thought of the feeling of him inside me, how he relentlessly made me moan so that he could show everyone who I belonged to, how his skilled fingers brought me to a climax within just a few minutes. I was craving for his touch again.
Shub held my waist and pulled me closer to him again, groaning as his dick came in contact with my ass, 'as much as I'd like to fuck you right now and make you cum on my face, my fingers and my cock again and again' he said, 'I have to get to practice like RIGHT now, I'm already late'.
I mentally whined as he got off from bed, 'I'm sorry Oli, just wait a little longer, I'll come home as soon as I can, and you should also rest, I don't want you to overexert yourself today' he said as he went inside the bathroom to freshen up. I groaned in annoyance as I sat up, being turned on and not being able to do anything about it was a terrible feeling.
I went out to the kitchen to quickly make me and Shubman some breakfast before he left.
'Scrambled eggs and freshly prepared lassi for my man' I said as I set down the plates on the kitchen counter and shubman came out of the room.
'My man huh? ' he blushed as he sat down and started eating.
'This is delicious Oli' he complimented.
'Thank you, but that's literally the only thing I can make, except pasta' I admitted.
'Thats alright, it's enough for me' he smiled with his mouth full of food filling me in with a weird warm feeling. The feeling of home.
'Okay, I'm leaving now, you make sure to have lunch, and send me a picture of you having lunch or else I'm going to be worrying there the entire time' he said as he put on his shoes and gave me a kiss on my forehead.
'I will I promise, don't worry' I said as I stood on my tiptoes and kissed his lips.

I didn't feel like going home and listening to the taunts of my mom and dad again so I decided I would just stay in Shub's apartment.
The events of today's morning replayed in my head and I felt that warmth between my legs again. I closed my eyes as I imagined Shub, fucking me, mercilessly. Making me cum on his command again and again. Fucking me on the bed, on the sofa, against the wall, in the shower, on the kitchen counter till i couldn't stand anymore. Then picking me up and fucking me some more. All my sexual partners before treated me like I was something fragile, the sex was nice but it was very...boring and bland.
None of them wanted to see what I wanted - being fucked rough and hard. But shub knew that, he knew exactly what I needed. His dominating gaze was enough for me to get turned on. I stripped down my clothes and my hands went to the wetness between my legs. I moaned as I put a finger inside. Not enough. Not like how his fingers felt. How they skillfully twisted inside me, hitting my gspot right. I needed this man now. I needed him to come back home and fuck me the entire day.
I looked at the mirror right in front of the bed. I thought about how Shub would enjoy the sight in the mirror - me sweating and panting like a hot mess because of how turned on I was and touching myself to try and feel even a little bit of how he made me feel. Without another thought I took out my phone and clicked a picture of me in the mirror and sent it to Shub, captioned 'wishing these fingers were yours right now'

Shubman took some time before he saw the text. I waited impatiently as I saw the blue ticks under the picture.
'Fuck Olivia' was all he wrote. I threw the phone to the side, disappointed at his reply.

But my phone soon lit up with his call,
'Hello?' I said.
'What were you thinking? Sending me that photo?' He asked, dominance laced in his voice.
'I-i just, wanted you to come back home' I stuttered.
'Such a needy little girl you are, couldn't even wait for a few more hours for me to come back home? Do you want my cock so bad? ' he said sending waves of pleasure down my spine.
'Are you still touching yourself now? ' he asked.
'Y-yes, I need you shub' I half moaned and half replied.
'Fuck Olivia, only you can make me leave practice midway and come home.' He said making me smile.
'Y-youre coming home? ' I asked.
'Yes, now stop touching yourself till I get there, and don't put your clothes on' he said in an authoritative voice before he disconnected the call. I hesitantly pulled out my fingers and waited for him to come back home.