*Mine*

Shubman pinned my hands above my head as he pushed me against the wall and deepened the kiss. His strong body pressed against me and his firm hands were finding a way to just pull me closer and closer as his tongue entered my mouth. We finally pulled away after sometime, breathless and panting, looking at each other's eyes. My heart began to pound. I stood there, feeling a desire run from my heart, to my chest and down towards my inner thighs.
'Mine. I can't ever share you with anyone else' his voice softened.
'Olivia, I have been waiting to find a right moment to tell you this, but I cannot wait any longer, I love you' he said, taking my breath away. My heart was about to beat out of my chest. For a moment there, I was speechless, I didn't know how to react to what he just said but then he took one of my hands and placed it on his chest. His heart was beating just as fast as mine. He looked into my eyes again and smiled and yet again I found myself getting distracted my his dimples at such a time. But I knew what I wanted. When my last boyfriend cheated on me, I had given up on the idea on loving someone this much again. But I did. I fell in love with him. More love than I ever imagined I could give anybody. His eyes only showed love, protection, loyalty and respect. 'I love you too Shub' I said as he attached his lips onto mine again. His finger touched my neck and moved the hair away from it, giving me chills. His softly kissed my shoulder and ran his lips on my skin towards my ear. I unknowingly tilted my head, giving him more access. He found the sweet spot on my neck again and began sucking on it making me uncontrollably leave soft moans. But then he stopped suddenly and I felt him move away from my body. 'I'm sorry, but if I go any further then I won't be able to control myself anymore, we shouldn't do it here'
'Don't control yourself Shub, just don't stop please, I want you, I NEED you, now' i almost begged. And that's all it took. He kissed me again as he pushed me against the wall. His hand entered from under my top and gently fondled my breasts first but then he circled my nipples and pinched the tips, making me moan into the kiss. He turned me around to face the wall and pressed himself up against me and I gasped as I felt his dick against my ass.
'Do you see what you do to me?' He said.
I turned around and placed my hand on his crotch, making him groan, 'Let me help you' I said.
'As much as I would love that, I want to take care of you first' he said as he brushed his hand over my clit.
'Can I?' He asked and I eagerly nodded yes. His hands slipped under my skirt and and he grazed his fingers overs my panty.
'Please Shub, don't tease me' I begged.
'You're so wet for me' he whispered seductively against my ears as his fingers pushed my panty aside and rubbed over my clit. He entered a finger inside me making me moan out loud. 'Quiet now, or else all the members will be able to hear you, they will pass by this room' Shub said as he entered another finger. His fingers curled up inside me, hitting my gspot every time. I felt a knot forming in my stomach as I tried my best to hold in my moans but Shubman was making it so hard for me. 'I'm so close Shub' I said as I felt myself nearing my high. But Shubman suddenly stopped and pulled his fingers out and I almost whined at the loss of touch. 'I want you to cum with me inside you today' he said as he took out his cock and gave it a few pumps before turned me around to face the wall again. He pulled back my hips a little and slowly inserted himself inside me. I let out another moan as I felt him fill me up. His hands held my hips as he slowly thrusted his cock in and out of me, slowly increasing the pace.
Suddenly we heard the voices of the team members outside in the hallway as they passed by the room. Shub covered my mouth with one of his hands to keep me from moaning so that the team members didn't hear us and removed his hands once they were gone.
My eyes rolled to the back of my head as he hit my gspot again and again.
'You really can't control your moans, can you?' He said as he bit down on my shoulder, making me moan even louder in pain and pleasure, 'Oh God Shub!' I moaned out.

'Olivia? Is that you?' We heard a voice say from outside making us stop for a second. But Shub started thrusting in even harder when he recognised who that voice belonged to. It was Rachin. I tried my best to control my moans but Shub didn't let me.
'Olivia? Are you okay?' Rachin said as he knocked on the door.
'Answer him' Shub said authoritatively as he fucked me even harder.
'Y-yes ahh I'm- mhf I'm f-fine' I somehow managed to say out.
'Are you sure? You don't sound alright to me, what are you doing in there?' Rachin asked again.
'She said she is fine bro, now get lost' Shub said possessively as he thrusted harder, making sure Rachin heard me moaning.
'Oh uh-umm okay sorry ' Rachin said awkwardly, understanding what was happening.
I felt a knot forming in my stomach again, 'Y-yes Shub! Harder please, fuck me harder'
'Yes baby, moan out my name, let everyone hear who you belong to' he said as he started thrusting faster and faster.
'I'm gonna cum Shub!' I screamed out.
He let out a groan, 'me too'
'I-i love you' I managed to say.
'I love you too' he grunted as he gave one last thrust and came inside my and just seconds after my hips jerked as I came too.
He softly kissed my shoulder as he pulled out and some cum dripped out onto the floor.
'Fuck, i love you so much' he said as he turned me around and kissed me.
I couldn't say anything then, my mind was absolutely numb. I just had the best sex of my life till now. I couldn't stop panting and my legs gave away. Shubman supported me with his arms, 'are you okay??' He asked with an ounce of worry in his voice. 'Did I hurt you? I-I'm so sorry' he began saying.
'Shut up Shub, you didn't hurt me at all, in fact this was absolutely amazing, I'm just very tired that's all' I said.
'Let's go out, let me get you some water' he said as he fixed my skirt and his clothes as well and opened the door.

We walked into the changing rooms and all the members looked at us as we walked in. He sat me down on one of the couches and handed me a bottle of water.

'Ho Gaya?' Ishaan said as he put an arm around Shubman's shoulder.
'Kya ho gaya?' Shubman asked confused.
'Jo bhi kar rahe thhe, bhabi ke saath, erhm storeroom mein' Hardik also joined in.
My eyes went wide and a heat rose to my cheeks, 'shit, they have heard it all, this is so embarrassing' I thought to myself.
'Bhakk, Nikal yaha se, Uske saamne ye sab Matt bol' Shub laughed as he pushed them away.

I completely fell asleep on the car ride home and Shubman woke me up with a forehead kiss when we reached.
'Meine itna tired kar Diya tumhe?' He smirked.
I smiled, blushing.
'Chalo Abhi, Ghar aa gaya hai' he said as he opened the door for me.
'Padhai wadhai toh kuch nahi huya mera' I said as I took out my books from the back.
'My exams are in 3 days, what will I do Shub?!' I said realising that I had no time left.
'Don't worry, Tum sab kar logi, you're my smart little girl' he said as he kissed my forehead again.
'Nahito mein help kar dunga' he winked and I playfully hit his chest before going inside my house.