The Reporter

~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~

A Reporter in Gotham City

Recently there's been a certain rumor spreading in

Gotham City. A certain famous teen, the son of the town's playboy billionaire, Damian Wayne has been spotted multiple times with a new friend. Some say this friend might be something more, some say it's nothing more than that, but one thing is for sure,

I'm going to find out who could get so close to the stubborn, stand-offish Wayne. Any interview I have ever conducted with the Wayne family has been spectacular; However, there was only one problem, Damian. The boy practically ignored each time I spoke and opted to speak to his 3 other brothers instead. 

I, frankly, did not care for Damian due to his nature, so when I heard this entitled brat might have a love life, I had to do a double take. There was no way, so I did what any reasonable reporter would do (Aka, I stalked him).

I was parked outside of the school of Damian's high school, a classic stakeout. Damian, with his classic spiky, slicked black hair, had gotten out of school and was exiting the front gate, quickly following behind a tall boy with messy black hair and glasses. A black limo pulled in front of the two and they both swiftly got in. 

As the limo drives away I start up the car and tail a good twenty seconds behind the vehicle. A good long while goes by, it feels like it has been far too long of a drive, eventually, we make it to the city limits of the Metropolis.

"Metropolis, huh? I wonder what we're doing here..." I say to myself.

Finally, the limo stops after what felt like an eternity, we pull up to a movie theatre. The two boys exit and walk up to the ticket booth while I stay in my car, watching and waiting, camera in hand. I notice a long arm wrap around Damian's shoulder,

"Perfect..." I smirk as I hold up my camera, I snap a shot and look at the camera's screen to inspect the photo,

"...this should grab some heads."

I sat waiting in my car for a long two hours, I didn't bother to go into the theatre, no flash photography allowed and all that. I sat on my phone waiting for a glimpse of spiky black hair to come out the way he came in, but it never happened. I sat for another hour thinking that maybe it was a longer movie than anticipated, then another hour, then another.

Still, nothing, couples, and friend groups came in and out of the doors, but still no sight of Wayne or his newfound friend. I give up, still curious how they escaped my eyes and camera, but too tired to care, it was a long day and there was a long drive back home. I would get more on them another day.

~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~