I'm Proud Son

~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~

Third-Person

Damian wouldn't say he was afraid of the Kent family, but he was slightly intimidated, though he would never admit it. As he looks up at the tall figures in front of him, he feels hesitant, and who wouldn't, it is a family of superpowered reporters and heroes. He gulps then starts to speak.

"Hello, Mr. Kent, Mrs. Kent..."

"Hey Dad..." Jon's eyes shifted around the room, focusing on anything but his parents.

Clark took a second to respond looking at his fidgeting son. "I'm proud of you two," he says smiling. The boys look up at the man, surprise, and relief wash over their faces. In a quick motion, Jon hugs his Dad tight, then joins Louis.

"We would never judge you baby" she says softly. She then looks over to Damian and motions for him to join the hug. He looks nervous, he doesn't tend to like physical touch, only really Dick and Jon really had gotten close. Never-the-Less he went in for the hug, awkwardly wrapping his short arms around the group. And for just an instance he smiled.

~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~

It had been a week since the 'Scandal' and the Wayne family was set for an interview with Tawny Young, the talk show host of 'The Tawny Show'. The Wayne family in full, minus Jason due to his public image of being dead, were preparing to head over to the set.

"You got everything Little D?"

"For the last time Grayson, yes!"

"Where did I put my thermos?!" said an uncaffinated Tim, scrambling for his coffee.

"Did you check the dining room?!" Duke shouted across the large living room, putting on his shoes.

"Hello Meghan!" he says slapping his forehead then running towards the dining room.

"Young masters, I believe it's time to get going!" Alfred shouts, adjusting his twin-tail coat by pulling forward the fabric.

"Then let's go" says Bruce, walking out of the living room, into the foyer and out the large double doors.

~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~

The car rolls up to the studio parking lot

"Are we all ready?" Bruce says to the ensemble he called children. They all then turn to Damian, this day is technically all about him.

"Ready as I'll ever be" Damian says with a menacing smirk. This is gonna be a shit show.

~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~

I know its short, sorry :[