Wallace's: Where's My Husband?

Thursday evening at Wallace's, business as usual with Wallace, his staff and his patrons socializing. Wallace, Les and Luther talking amongst each other, drinking brewskis, then suddenly this angry woman enters Wallace shouting. "Where the hell is my husband, Josh? Where is he, I know he's in here with that floozy of his. Where is he, Wallace?" Wallace responds, "nice to meet you too, Gladys. It's been a long time since you stepped foot inside my establishment." Gladys replies, "This is not the time Wallace, I'm looking for Josh and he hasn't been home in three nights and I want to know where his ass is!" Wallace is trying to calm her down, Gladys starts roaming throughout the place looking for her husband, she begins looking behind the counter to see if he is hiding, she is searching almost every nook and cranny throughout Wallace's, Wallace and anyone who knows Josh keeps telling her, he is not here. She walks inside the men's room looking for him, she notices someone sitting inside the only toilet stall with his trousers down. She aggressively opens the door to the booth to this old man on the toilet using, she tells him, "You're not my husband!" Sneering, he sarcastically replies, "No, I'm not your husband! Surprise (briefly smiling)! Do you mind?" She closes the stall door apologizing, leaving the restroom. She checks the lady's room, because she has to go and also checks to see if he's hiding. Suddenly, her husband Josh enters Wallace's with another woman and he notice his wife, seeing her exit from the back. He along with his mistress rapidly turn around and exits Wallace's. Wallace breathes a sigh of relief, hoping for no drama not happening inside his bar. Gladys about to leave the bar tells Wallace and anyone with an earshot listening, "if anyone of you see that son-of-a-bitch hubby of mine, you tell his ass I was here looking for him and that floozy of his. I am on the warpath looking for his ass!" Gladys angrily exits Wallace's still pursuing her cheating husband. While Wallace tells her, "Goodbye to you too, Gladys! Thanks for stopping by!" Wallace returns to his hosting.