DEAN- your just a kid pt.2

Prompt:  
Y/n is just a 16 year old girl that has grew up to fast...
That was all because of her "parents"

Tw:
Death, crying, taking fault, family issues
Blood, stress,depression.
If I miss anything just let me know!

Previously:

Dean walked me up to the door and I thanked him and we shared a goodnight.

I went into the house and crashed on the couch.

...

The next morning there was knocking on the door and my mother got it. I didn't really get any sleep last night, I was tossing and turning like crazy and I also had a few really scary nightmares about this ghost kidnapping my brother Johnny and killing him.

The two agents walked in and they sat on the couch across from me, Mom sat next to me.
"We are sorry to inform you that Johnny has passed away."

My heart dropped to my feet, this can be happening. Please let me know this all be a nightmare, y/n you need to wake up now.
"OH NOOOWWWAAHHH MY POOR BABYBOY." My mother screamed crying
Harshly.
I then got up and ran out the back door and into the woods.

Dean ran after her not wanting her to be alone after the bad news. He followed her into the woods, he can hear her crying her heart out. His heart broke for her she was just a kid trying her hardest to help find and protect her baby brother.

She reminds him of his self when he was her age.

Dean pulled y/n up into a tight hug as she cried hard into his chest.
"De-ean I couldn't protect him he died it's all my fault. Mom said that she's going to kick me out and disown me." She cried into his chest

"It's all going to be ok I promise."

....

I made this one short and simple.
With love
-tiffy