chapter 4 question

It's been a few weeks and I ran away again to the top of Wayne technologies. I heard someone walking up to me from behind. I turned around and looked up and saw that it was Batman. I stood up and saw Batman pull his mask. I saw him pull something out of pocket. I was confused. He got on one knee and said marry me? I gasped and said I can't lie to you anymore. He said what? He got up and I walked off and crossed my arms and said she's alive Bruce. He walked up behind me and said who? I said Cilena. Who else?

I turned around and saw his shocked face and said she was the one who caused the fire. You should go back to her. Forget about me. Marry her. He said no I don't want her. He kissed me and grabbed my hands and said marry me? You're going to have my baby. I'm not going to be with her. I said yes. He smiled and kissed me again harder and said I want to be with you. I said I love you too but. He said don't say but. I kissed him and he put the ring on me. I smiled and kissed him again then Cilena showed up and shot me and I was about to fall off the roof when Batman caught me and said don't leave me.

Batman pov

Cilena started laughing. I punched her in the face and she kissed me on the lips and I didn't like it. I grabbed Riddler and took him to the batcave and put him down on the table. Snow came down stairs and saw me holding Riddler's hand. She ran up to us and I took the bullet out of his shoulder and she used her Laser eyes to stitch him up.

It's been 2 hours and Riddler woke up and saw me crying. I said I love you. I took his hand and started kissing it. I kissed him and he moaned. He said I think we should name her lily. I smiled and said okay. I love you so much babe. He said I'm sorry for lying to you about cilena. I said it's okay. He said I want to but I can't. I can't marry you. I said you can. He said okay I will, I was the one who fell in love with you in the first place. I smiled and he tightened his grip on my head and said I think I always loved you and soon I'll love someone else more. I said who? He said this baby. I said okay.