chapter 2 weapon

Snow walked down to the batcave and I followed her. She got in the driver's seat of the batmobile and I got in the passenger seat. She turned the car on and we drove for a while. While she was driving I was asking her questions. She was ignoring me. When we arrived we got out and I asked her where we were and she said this is Crime alley, where I went the other night. This is where he killed her. I said that's why you snuck out again, you came here? She said yes I moved the body, but I didn't kill her. I just moved the body and cleaned up the blood. That's it. I hugged her and said where's Riddler?

She grabbed my hands and whispered put your feet on top of mine. I put my feet on top of hers and she flew up and in front of the moon. She said Riddler is at his hiding place. I just have to say something first. I said okay? She smiled and said don't yell at him okay? He can't help it. I was confused and okay. She said jealousy was why. He told me how he feels cuz I'm the only one who would understand. I said why? She said this whole time I could just run over to my friend's place and kiss her but I can't cuz she's straight and she's dating one of my other friends and I'm just stuck. I said you're gay? She said yeah?

She then flew me over to an alley and landed. She got a switch out of her pocket and pressed the red button on top. A wall opened up. We both walked down this concrete ramp. The walls and ceiling were concrete. We walked down this hallway and at the end of it was a big room at the desk Riddler was sitting. The walls and ceiling and floor were concrete.

I saw Riddler and yelled why did you kill Cilena!! Riddler said nice to see you again Snow Wayne. I walked up to Riddler and grabbed him and pushed him against the wall and yelled why did you kill Cilena!? Snow said he trusts me and I trust both of you! Isn't that good enough! I said okay. Snow said I know you said you were so jealous that you wanted to kill her. But you still did it, why? Riddler said I couldn't hold it in any longer. You get it. Snow said do it. I know you want to do it! Snow went back into the hallway. So it was just me and Riddler alone. I let Riddler go and backed up 6 steps. Riddler said what is a woman? I was confused and said what? Riddler said please don't hurt me.

I grabbed Riddler and sent him flying out the window and he landed in the Snow. I landed on the ground and stood up and I said you were jealous of me!! Riddler yelled I don't want to fight you!! Snow came up to me and said stop. You're exhausted, half-mad! you're barely even thinking anymore!! Riddler got up and walked up to me and snow and kissed me on the lips and said I wasn't jealous of you. I was jealous of her. I want you. I said oh. Softly. He kissed me again and pulled on my lips. He was about to move back when I pulled him back in and kissed him back hard. I put my tongue in his mouth and he moaned and said stop. I said go out with me? Riddler said but I killed your girlfriend? I said I know but your ideal for me. Riddler said okay Bruce?