chapter 1 Catwoman

in the photo is what they look like in the photo above.

I was tracking down Catwoman and I found her. I went to where she is. I know where she is cuz she has a tracking device on her. She is at the bat signal. I went to her location with my daughter. I looked down at the bottom of the tower and saw cops and Catwoman's dead body. My daughter was standing next to me looking over the edge too. I looked over at her and saw her mean smile. I yelled you killed Cilena! My daughter jumped off the roof and landed in front of Cilena's dead body and yes Cilena was wearing her Catwoman outfit.

My daughter ran under the caution tape and ran away. I ran across the rooftops after her. I beat her to the house. I went into the batcave and walked up the stairs and went into the house. I still had my suit on. I saw my daughter run in the house through the front door and she saw me standing in the corner. Her eyes widened when she saw me. I guess in her head she's like how the hell did you get there. She ran in the living room and up the stairs and I ran after her. She beat me to her room and slammed the door behind her and locked it.

Snow pov

I made it to my room and shut the door and locked it. I put my back against the door and sat down against the door. I started to cry and said I'm sorry mom. I'm so sorry.

Batman pov

I heard everything she said and I put my hand on her door and said baby please let me in. I'm not going to yell at you. I just want to talk. Please just talk to me. Let me in. I walked away 4 steps and I heard the door unlocked. I turned around and opened the door. I walked in her room and walked up to the front of her bed and saw her hiding in the left corner of the room.

Her back was against the wall and her head was leaning against the nightstand. I saw that she was crying. she yelled go away!!!!! I backed up 3 steps and she threw her plastic water bottle at me and got up and ran into the bathroom that's connected to her bedroom.

She shut the door behind her and locked it. I pulled my mask back and walked up to the door and said hey let me in. She yelled no!! I could hurt you. When I get mad I tend to throw things either on the floor or at someone. I don't know what I'll do. I said okay just talk to me Snowie. She said okay. What do you want? I heard her still crying and said why did you kill Cilena? She said I didn't kill her. I said then what was that evil smile for. She said I don't know, I guess it came to me at that moment. I said okay if you didn't, who did? She said I just moved the body. I said why? She said cuz he told me too. I said what? Who?

She unlocked the door and opened it and saw me and said Riddler. She closed the door and I said why did he kill her? She said I don't know. I said you're going to help me. She said what!! No! I said where can I find him? She opened the door, hugged me and said okay. Let's go.