Rodney Copperbottom House Charities

How can I forget the charities!! Ronald McDonald House sadly has been criticized many times due to its name implying it is an attempt by McDonald's to distract from its role in contributing to childhood obesity, etc. Even though has been said that the money donated does not come from McDonald's itself, but people still won't learn that it's a way of big misunderstanding. 

Some say that it should renamed to Audrey Evans House who is the co-founder of the original charity but then it wouldn't sound all that cute to kids and not feel the excitement of staying there. McDonald's most likely thought of saying to name the charity after their clown mascot because they were aware of how popular he was with kids and therefore, it would make them feel joy for it. Yet, poor Ronald still has those terrified of him despite the good charity he has to offer + junk food marketing just so harshly outweighs that.

But to be honest, instead of renaming this great charity organization after someone kids don't even know about, what if a new charity popped up that was named after another fictional character that has a better influence almost + was NOT creepy to half the population? You can easily tell he's friendly and that way it's even cuter. 

Everything is set up! Playrooms for the kids, a big kitchen to share with other families, meals get served for all, big dining room for all, living for all families to share with books, tv, video games, etc, a playground outside, and of course beautiful bedrooms! It won't cost much!