//Chapter 7//Confronting and back pains

Heyyyyy hope y'all enjoying the book! I know this ain't everyone's fav ship but i would really love it if you still read a chapter of my stories! Thanks and love y'all!

(After they have Dem coffees)

Pierce POV

Aaron stands up and looks at Ein who jumped out his chair and he bounces around like a toddler who just learnt to walk.

Ein: "EEEE! I can't believe youre finally breaking up with Aphmau to be with us!!!"

Aaron chuckles and pats Eins head.

I smile and get up from my chair but then collapse to the floor the sex pain from last night finally kicking in.

Aaron: "Haha. Last night hit you hard huh?" Aaron teases.

Pierce: "Ha- ha. Very funny!" I say trying to get up but I keep falling over.

Pierce: "Ugh! A little help would be nice."

Aaron smiles and helps me stand up. My legs are so wobbly and everything hurts. Especially my lower back and my ass. Fuck, I think my hole was stretched to much last night! Damn it! How will I go to the toilet without pain!? Nope not gonna go there-

I grip onto Aaron clinging to him like a baby monkey holding onto dear life! He kinda pick me up a bit with one hand but one of my legs are touching the floor. I guess this positions makes the pain go away a bit.

Pierce: "Y-you're really strong~!" I say panting as I get used to the position I'm in trying not to fall even though Aaron is holding me.

Aaron: “Why thank you darling.”

Ein just giggles at us. I chuckle sheepishly and then fall over again even with Aarons help. WHY HE WAS HOLDING ME!? Fuck I'm clumsy.

Ein: “How the fuck did you manage to fall Pierce-”

Aaron: "Easy love, you had quite the workout last night so don't push yourself too hard." Aaron says with a smirk as he keeps helping me up he just holds onto me now gripping onto my waist tightly. I cling to him yet again.

Pierce: "I guess... we should go see Aphmau though right?"

Aaron nods.

Aaron: "We should, it's time for us to make things clearer."

Ein skips and hops around making happy sounds that are just adorable! I would be teasing him right now, but the pain...the pain almost makes me wanna cry!

Ein: "This is gonna be fun! We will let her know about her cheating ways!"

Aaron chuckles at Ein's happiness.

Aaron: "Well Mr Cheery it's time to face the music.”

Ein: “YAY!”

I chuckle a bit.

Pierce: "Aaron you're gonna have to help me walk..." I say a bit embarrassed, and I think he noticed.

Aaron: "Oh~ is Mr Tease embarrassed?"

Ein: "Pierce? Embarrassed? Wow, that's rare!

Pierce: "Haha... Sorry, sorry. Just a bit sore down there.Just take this as a one time opportunity to embarrass me as much as you can.” I say trying to play it off like nothing happened but my ass acts up the pain and starts making me blush more.

Aaron chuckles and takes his time helping me walk slowly as we head towards Aphmau's house. Once we get there, we knock on the door. After a moment, KC opens the door with a surprised expression on her face. She sees us standing there holding hands. And me literally all over Aaron.