The Uninhabitable Tau E

Yeah, I'm back. No surprise, huh? Well, after watching Minus One, I had a brainstorm of what Godzilla is, no, NEEDS to be in a film (go watch it if you hadn't). So, I'm redoing this trilogy, but rewrite the story in a different way. This will now be a story of grief, pride, guilt, and most importantly, humanity in general. Once again, I don't own any rights to characters, nor franchises. Those rights go to Nintendo, Toho, and Polygon. Also, special thanks to the guys who made the designs that will be shown in this story. These include the works of Dopepope, JaredMolina (both from art station), Hypoem87, Guggenheim98 (both from DeviantArt), AlphaPedia (I don't know the name of the artist, but if any of you do, send a comment), and Exposure Guide. Now then, let us begin.

Tau Ceti E

Tau Ceti E. A planet that is 11.9 lightyears away. It was discovered outside of our solar system, and it's been placed in the habitable zone for many years. However, above the planet, was a huge ship known as the Aratrum, a ship carrying 4000 people. It traveled to this planet for 20 years. Originally, it was designated to be a 48 year travel from earth, but as technology advanced, so did space travel. The Aratrum carried these starving and desperate people to the planet they waited for, but someone doesn't want them to go down there. Unfortunately, he had extreme measures in making his point.

 Unfortunately, he had extreme measures in making his point

The alarm went off. Security surrounded the ship that he and his group were in. As they all pointed their guns at them, the group was contacted by the head of the central committee, Haruka James.

Haruka: Colonel Koopa, are you there? I need to ask you and your crew to get off the landing ship, now, or we'll be forced to get you out of there.

Bowser: Sorry, but no. Our conditions are for us to leave Tau E immediately. Until that happens, we aren't going anywhere.

Haruka: The idea was from a group vote. From what I remember, you were out voted. You can't change a vote, colonel. Attempting to forcefully change the vote is treason.